Do certain perfumes/scented lotions on a female actually turn you on? Or do you just

...think "that smells good"? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. It depends on the girl or the situation.

For me, though, the scent that drives me insane is "girly" shampoo. When my girl would get out of the shower and her damp hair smelled like apriocot shampoo, she knew I was going to jump on her and, at the very least, make out. It's my kryptonite, and she knew it.

• I think this is pretty common, I've noticed a lot of guys(on here) say one of their turn ons is smelling a girls hair &/or that soft smell of soap after a shower.

• I love it when a guy has just shaved, the smell of his shaving cream smells so nice to me :P. One time I wore one of Jlos perfumes (I hate it though it is disgusting) and a guy actually liked it, not sure how but it's just like so muskey and strong. I love wearing sweet smelling perfumes like Britney Spears believe, Ghost Cherish and I really love Impulse deogrants or the smell Arrid extra extra dry frsdh pink under arm roller, smells great, quite a lot of people have complimeted me on them.

What Guys Said 19

• Personally, from a roughman/badlad :) it's just a case of 'she smells nice'. In all honesty I find the smell of fabric conditioner batter than perfume lol, perfume can be overpowering and if you're not particulary keen on the fragrance... tough, you're stuck with it (and sometimes stuck with the smell for hours/ the day after depending on how heavily she was soaked in it :) )

• Definitely are a turn on for me.

Once of the main topics of conversation when my wife and I started dating was our shower/bathing routine and what products we used.

When I've been away for a weekend or whatever, I'll get home and she's prepared for me getting home by literally basting herself in the lotion I last gifted her with - i. e. when I walk in the door, I can smell it instantly and when making out, where she has been so generous with how much she has used, I can still feel it on her skin.

• Neither. No effect whatsoever.

• A good perfume certainly puts me in the mood.

• Actually that turns me off, the smell of my girl's vagina and butt turns me on.

• hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

• Butt? You like the smell of sh*t? All the washing in the world won't cleans the butthole of at least a slight hint of caca sent, when your nose is right up there.

• Yeah but it smells better when something else is up there, not just my nose.

• Old Post I just spotted...I think that certain scents do turn me on...I don't know if you really want to hear this but...4 out of my 5 senses can make me hard...the only sense that I have that does not seem to be connected to sex is the sense of taste. Probably getting sick of hearing about pee from me...but the smell of female pee is a POWERFUL stimulant to me...and I say that in order to affirm to you that, yes, I do believe that you could wear certain scents that would drive me bananas...

Good enuf?

• Thanks. Good smelling men (that I'm already attracted to) drive me nuts too! :)

• I love the way a woman smells. The smell of spring or a floral scent is a major turn on. To me it just means she practices good hygiene. Vanilla makes me think of a stripper that is trying to mask her nasty scent. The scent of a woman's hair is enough to drive me crazy, even more so than the scent of her vagina. (Which is a tough one to beat) Nibbling/kissing a womans neck while inhaling the scent of her hair is the best of both worlds. You combine taste with scent and that is extremely intoxicating!

Dan

• The smell of vanilla lotion turns me on.

• Only if I'm seriously roasting!

• most perfumes are a turn off.

if nothing else, it blocks the natural pheromones that WOULD turn me on...

• this is true--I've read studies about it

• that is why I only wear perfume that brings out my pheromones. I would rather have my own scent than a store bought scent.

• If you think there are perfumes that enhance your pheromones, you're getting scammed.

• I haven't yet encountered a scent that instantly "turns me on" (i.e. gives me an instant desire to make out, if you will). However, I do have a female friend who tells me that she wears "men's scents" (men's colognes, body sprays, etc.), which apparently is apparently a chemical turn-on when on a woman. I don't know if it's totally true, just something to think about.

• i love the natural smell of a girl. if you smell good without perfume, just with your natural odor, I might want to make love to you every time you come near me.

• What natural odor?...the one of friuty shampoo...and scented fruity body wash?...cuz you know humans stink right?

• it could have been her soap...

• it wasn't soap. didn't smell like soap. and if it was soap, there would be more girls that smelled that way, there hasn't been any others.

• once in a church , I caught smell of that one sexy perfume that made me so crazy , I was finding out who was wearing it , and too bad it finally turned out to be a mother of 1 ,then later even at home I could smell that in my mind , but I don't know wt the name of that scent :(...sometimes we could keep our eyes closed and hear the wind speaks to us sayin " a women is near you"

• its a bit better than nothing , and a lot better than bad body smell ,

my smelling ability is kinda low , maybe because of the excessive medicine I took a few weeks ago, or maybe its just genetic T_T

• I know I am about to be berated...but when a woman is on her period and using scented tampons...the smell is an instant turn on...wow

• i love the smell of womens cool water it really does turn me on.

• giorgio-red door- tommy girl-delicious

• Umm I like fruity sweet smells thoes can get me so turned on.

• Yes--this is also something that seems to be preferred by men(& women) alike. I usually wear fruity scents myself.

• DKNY, especialy that green apple perfum.. Unresistable..

What Girls Said 6

• I like to wear coconut scented spray...I always get compliments on it...does anyone else like the tropical smell?

• It's a big turn on for me so I wouldn't doubt that some men would be turned on that by well. Hell, it's been proven men apprently love vanilla.

• Absolutely correct, my wife and I are equally turned on by the scents and the feel of lotion, whether it's the silky texture of the product being applied or the touch of skin that's just been moisturised, it's divine.

• I hear the smell of vaniella really turns on a guy, and anything fruity for that matter.

• I adore the natural smell of a clean girl...or even coco ^_^

anything sweet really

• they say vanilla and grapefruit

• The guy I'm with LOVES the way I smell. He says its everything about the way I smell, even the detergent I used to wash my clothes or the lotion I put all over my body haha. But the one thing that actually seems to turn him on is the smell of my hair. I never thought it would have that effect. I only use pantene but he will stand behind me and hold me close while he smells my hair and then starts to get a little more playful. Its interesting but I don't mind at all ;)