Should I cut my hair? Or is short hair a turn off?

I really am sick of my hair. Its boring and I always wanted to have a cute short style but I'm in high school so if I go too short I think people would judge me. Anyways I was thinking a concave bob.

but is short hair like that a turn off? Or do guys prefer long hair over a style like that? Especially teenage guys? I just want to make sure before I cut it. I do care what people think because I have only had two short term bfs and not many guys into me so I don't want to make myself even worse hahah.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for short! It's cute and fun! If a guy doesn't like you cause of your hair, he's not worth your time. I had short fun hair for a while and LOVED it. I'm growing it back out just to see if I like it, but it's so tempting to cut it again. You're still young and can have fun with it, I say why not?

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer short hair. My g/f has an undercut angled bob.

What Girls Said 3

• I have my hair short and the guys I know think I look sexy. as long as you rock your style guys will love it

• Guys prefer long hair typically but if you have the right facial structure go for it

• if you have thick hair don't do it