Have you ever dressed in a way to appear average or ugly?

In order to appear less intimidating? I hear both guys and girls are intimidated by good looks.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think I've ever dressed ugly intentionally. I'm not saying I'm "intimidating" but IF I were to some people than I would not care if I was. its not just the looks its the attitude you're carrying that would make someone look intimidating. also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The problem with that is if no one thinks you're good looking, they probably won't care. Ugly people don't get approached because they're not attractive. Good-looking people get approached sometimes, but are intimidating to many. I'd much rather be in the lattter situation.

• i have gone out not caring what I look like for example track pants to the mall but never intentionally dressed ugly for the sake of it