I'm going to the gym and I feel bad because my legs aren't tanned so there kinda white.

is this considered unattractive and would a guy think I'm not hot because my legs aren't tanned?..

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. Some guys like pale legs. It would be stupid for someone to think someone isn't attractive because their skin isn't tanned anyway. The fact that your legs are pale doesn't change the shape of them, so it can't make them less attractive. :)

What Guys Said 5

• If a guy is judging you on whether your legs are tanned or not he's got some serious issues...

• first your going to the gym, tan and looks don't matter

second we just came out of winter unless, you were paying for skin cancer at the tanning store, then you will see everyone is the same. white legs.

• I like pale legs.

• Nah, totally cool. Guys won't think you're hot because of all the sweat. ha ha only kidding.

• If you're going to the gym don't worry it won't be a big deal

What Girls Said 5

• i don't even check out the person beside you and I'll tell you why. the people who are truly out there to work out, are working out, they could care less what your legs look like. shouldn't worry too much about that.

• Look at my skin color. I hope it's a self esteem boost, it is for most people. Don't worry about what guys think all the time.

• I'm pale to. I make my redhead boyfriend look like he has average color skin

• why don't you wear some cropped leggings or yoga pants as somebody else mentioned...

• learn to be confident seriously

you'll be happier if you're not worrying constantly what guys like

pale legs? really? you're worried about that?

• I wear yoga pants when I work out. And I'm going to South Carolina at the end of April and since I'm still beyond belief pale, I'm getting a spray tan. You could try that.