Girls how much makeup do you wear?

Like do you like to wear it everyday and what do you put on? Is it expensive for you? How long does it take to put on?

@xAussieBx don't mind if a girl wears makeup or not but reading the answers I apreciate the efort girls put in to look nice. But if it makes a girl feel better than go for it. I'll upload a link later of an interesting clip I found on youtube.
just thought this clip was cool link I'm not too sure if this is a normal amount of makeup or not.
I really learnt a lot from asking this question thanks =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been the type of girl to wear any type of make-up, I just don't get the point. I only wear make-up when I go out on a special occassion & its basically just eyeliner, very light lipstick & maybe some light eyeshadow. I have friends who have to wear eyeliner & mascara everyday in order to go out & in my mind its just stupid because they're actually beautiful girls so I honestly ddont understand why they need to have some sort of make-up. I don't know maybe I'm just weird like that but I prefer my natural look plus I have really good skin so I don't know wanna cover it with make-up lol

What Girls Said 19

• This year, I've worn more make up than my pervious years. That's because I've gotten older, have the money and resources to pull off a successful look. On a weekly basis, I wear makeup every so often. I like to label the days "Makeup Monday," and "Tone-it-down Tuesday." After those days, I don't really put anything on. However, I don't follow these days every week...

The time it takes me depends. It can go from 5-15 minutes.

• I wear eye-shadow and mascara every day. nothing else. When I have to go somewhere special I put more effort into putting on my eye-shadow and maybe put some face pearls on. It usually takes me about 7-8 min to put eyeshadow and mascara. I use dark eyeshadow so most people think I use a lot but actually I put on a very small amount. Just looks a lot cause it's dark. My classmates have often asked me to help them out with make-up so I think I do OK. :)

• the most make up iv'e ever worn in public, was some eyeshadow and lipgloss ha ha not really big on stuff like that. it was just for a wedding.

• I wear a light powder foundation, blush, and mascara on almost a daily basis. Sometimes I will add a little lip stick and some eyeshadow and eyeliner (I'm wearing all that in my profile picture), but I try to keep it subdued.

• Oh, and I love Jenna Marbles. She goes to my college, and she's hilarious. Yes, that's an abnormal amount of makeup, at least for me. And she doesn't actually wear that much all the time.

• If it's everyday makemup il put bit concealer, lip gloss (takes 5 mins) on but on a nightmout I wear everything (eyeshadow, mascara, powder, foundation...) can take 20 min I'm doing my eyes properly for a nightmout and I use more expensive make up so can spend about £40-£50 a month depending on what I need to buy

• I wear-

1. light foundation.

2. Mascara.

3.Eyeshadow ( not dark though).

4. Bronzer

Thats all normally(:

• I don't wear makeup, I like light gloss and it doesn't cost much at all :)

• Makeup: a min or so

translusant powder and chapstick for my lips.

However before makeup: under 5 mins.

under eye cream

face moisturizer

spf 50+

• Unless I'm going somewhere nice, normally I'll just use a little mascara.

Takes about 5 minutes, and doesn't cost much at all.

• I don't wear any make up, I'd rather not sit in front of a mirror for hours a day trying to get it right :) I've been told I don't need it anyway

• That's my girl lol, I'm the same way I just don't see the point of wearing any making specially on a daily basis

• Yeah :) and it makes your skin feel horrible afterwards

• foundation, mascara, eye shadow, bronzer, blush, lip color(nude)

And eye lash curler,

• I wear it every day sometimes. It is quite expensive, but I only buy it if I completely run out of what I'm using, as I only wear a minimal amount. It takes me around 20 minutes :)

• Eh. I don't wear make up. My crush said I'm prettier without make-up which made me like him more. but he doesn't like me... I think he's just being nice :)

• Haha that vid so funny but that's bit too much make up for everyday kind of look x

• foundation, mascara, eye liner, sometimes fake lashes & bronzer. usually takes me 20 minutes

• Just foundation, mascara and blush. :)

• I don't wear it at all because I forget about it and also I want to learn some tips. Youtube and other sites don't help me, I like to learn things in person.

• Under eye concealer, foundation, spot concealer, blush, bronzer, mascara, brow highlight, inner eye white, eyeshadow, eyebrow gel, eyebrow pencil, chapstick, lipgloss.

• all I wear is moisturizer and foundation. takes about 5 seconds

What Guys Said 1

• i guess 50%