I really really like this girl! I'd really like to talk to her.

There is this girl I see in some of my classes and I think she is absolutely adorable, problem is that everyone has already sorta made their friends and separated into groups if you get me, I hang with my friends in class and she always is with this one other lady, she doesn't have many friends by the looks of it and I'd really like to talk to her, but its really hard to get a chance to when I'm constantly with my friends and she with hers... what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go up to her and tell her you think she's cute (or whatever). I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

What Girls Said 1

• If you'd really like to get to know her and become her friend then just make time to talk to her or even invite her into you group of friends, as you said you don't think she has many and it might be a good thing for both of you.

she gets more friends and you get the chance of knowing her better :)

What Guys Said 1

• Dude forget labels and groups, if you have honest feelings for this girl nothing should stop you. Just go in there and let her know how you feel and you'll do great bro, I'm sure of it