How can I look my age?

I'm 24 but I swear I look like a 13 year old. my hair is long and straight, it has been for awhile. it's easy to style that way. it's naturally blond and I guess I could dye it, but I don't really want to. I only wear a little makeup, light blush, lip gloss, mascara. I shop at abercrombie and hollister because they actually carry a size 0 and extra small.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about it. You're young and stunningly beautiful - just carry your driver's license with you; you'll need it for some time. You'll be that girl who's still being (seriously) carded when you're 35, much to the envy of those around you. Yes, you do look young now, but once that first guy gets up the guts to talk to you and everyone else realizes that you didn't sneak in underage, they'll be lining up in droves to talk to you.

Looking younger may suck now, but trust me; soon enough, you'll come to enjoy it!

• the problem with that is when I'm 35 in a bar the guys that will come up to me will be 21, not ones my age. I don't wanna be a cougar. haha.

• If you're still single by the time you're 35, it'll only be by your choice. I doubt you'll have any trouble finding a guy. However, in contrast to your "fairy tale notion", as you put it, you may have to approach the guys to get who you're looking for. Between your perceived age and your looks, you *will* be intimidating to many guys; sorry. Of course, if you want, you can always practice on someone random, say, oh, I dunno...a 33 year old Canadian biker? Just trying to be helpful. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Start smoking or doing meth at an alarming rate! ;)

I look younger than I am, and I always hated having a baby face when I was younger, but now I'm supremely happy that I've got it. I look volumes better than my peers, which also means I can date much younger, much more attractive women! hahah You'll curse it now, but in the long run it's a blessing! Be thankful dear.

• And it might help if you stop referring to yourself as a 'princess for life'.

• I have been trying to do the opposite for all my life. I'm 19 but look like I'm around 28. if it's any condolence I think you look no younger then 18.

• I would've given you the benefit of the doubt and said 16-17, but 13 works too I guess. There's no way you're 24, so yeah...

• By your pictures I would guess 17/18.

I have the opposite problem, I just turned 19 but people think I look 20, it's horrible.

• I'm sure you can find other stores that sell the size you need. Shopping at abercrombie and hollister I'm sure don't help make you look any older. So I would say start with that.

• enjoy the gift! women (and men) pay millions and millions of dollars to look young like you -- if you're looking for practical things -- the way you dress can go a long way -- more heels in your wardrobe! ;)

• Wear ID

• You don't look 13 to me. As others said, maybe 17-19 range, but not 13.

• eASY

What Girls Said 7

• stop trying to change yourself. who cares what age other people think you look. you'll have the last laugh when you're all 50 and you look 20.

• Wow, you do look young lol That should be a compliment. Anyway, I agree with Howling. Start wearing more "grown up" clothes. I can understand of you want a nice pair of jeans from Abercromie, but you don't need to base your whole wardrobe off it. I recommend Express, J.Crew, Filene's Basement, New York And Co., Nordstrom, etc. As for hair, you can try a nice layered look with shorter hair [ shoulder-lenght ? ].

• You can't beat genetics. I'm on the really small side, and who knows, I might have that problem when I'm older. I don't really care. All you can do is probably wear more make up which I don't suggest. You look older then 13, it's no big deal. Seriously.

• I have the same problem! I think the best way to get around it is to dress a bit more smart-casual. Flowery printed tops, frayed short shorts or high pony-tail are examples which will only make you look younger.

By the way, I think you look really pretty and certainly not 13 years old haha

• Get layers, add carmel highlights, wear eyeliner, and start shopping for more womanly clothes like have a little bit of buisness casual clothes in petite sizes, this is like more blouses and high heels.

• thats good that you look younger than you actually are do you know how many people wish they looked younger embrace your young looking face

• Become a undercover cop that arrest high school kids and gets them coaught I think there caled like nurfs or something around those lines