What to wear to an 18th party (girl)/which outfit do you like best?

this:

link

or something like this skirt:

link

with a looser pretty top?

or should I wear something more along the lines of a fitted dress?

i want to wear something sexy that you might wear to a club.

I'm 17, dark brown hair, tan/olive skin, 5"4', slim/athletic in case you wanted to know

suggestions are welcome!

and I'm wearing black heels :)

thanks

.heres another close up of just the skirt because I wouldn't wear it with the top in the picture

link
ahh...

link
ok ignore those updates since they don't seem to be working for me :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Like the first one, or a variation of it. Maybe with a belt or tucked in, something to define your waistline because you have a cute figure. 2nd idea's cute, mybe even with a baby doll top (fitted around boobs, flowy over tummy) Or a dress with a defined waist would be feminine N pretty. All the ideas are great. I guess I like the first one best tho. Just don't cover your curves, You have cute ones so show em off...

• LOL You have such great taste You made it hard to pick sorry, but You REALLY can't go wrong with any of 'em...

• LOL That's just my favorite looks on a girl. My BFF has a baby doll, my Girlfriend tucks in N a friend's wife belts so I thougt I'd pass em on. Sorry for the confusion LOL JK Glad I helped...

What Guys Said 3

• i like them both -- and LOVE the fact that you'll be wearing black heels...at least 4 inches right?

• first one :)

• or maybe you could try not dressing up like a slut and have some class?

• How does she dress like a "slut" if being a "slut" is an action?

• being slutty? slut is a noun like a person, it is NOT a way of life. and an outfit isn't a slut either. its the person that defines that

• ok that's your opinion but I am not a slut at all, I do not act like one and I don't try to be one. Fitted clothing like the ones in the picture just seem to fit my bodyshape well and is most flattering in my eyes and for the most I dress for myself not for others.

What Girls Said 5

• I really like them both, but for a party, the first one; definitely.

I think the second outfit, with a loose fitting top like that is more a casual looking.

• i like the first one too, but the second one might be more sexy/clubbish. So wear your fav :)

• i like the first outfit :)

• I would wear both of those outfits but I prefer the first one :]]]] so cutee

• I like the first first one best. Don't listen to what anyone says..

They're not really that slutty, trust me, there's a lot worse.

I mean, search slutty wedding/prom outfits/dresses on Google or Bing.

Nuff said.