If looks were based on personality?

If looks would be based on personality would you be Ugly, Average, Attractive, or drop dead gorgeous/ handsome.? why?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to say that I would be gorgeous. Not to brag or anything but I try to be open-minded, understanding and accepting. I please my friends and partners more than myself but am not a doormat. I listen, make them laugh and try new things. Quick to learn and enjoy doing so.

~Distant

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Drop dead gorgeous:

- I care more about others than they do about themselves. I always try to brighten another person's day, and I ignore those that try to hurt me before I take it personally. On the rare occasion that I get upset, I take to my cave before I go out of my way to lash-out at someone.. And once I've recuperated, I go back to dealing with my responsibilities.. And in-between all that, I like to have fun and laugh while taking a few small risks.

~ ArtistBBoy

3|0
    0|0
  • Honestly? I'd probably be the goofiest-looking human being in the history of goofy-looking human beings.

1|0
    0|0
  • This question is based on the assumption that people are good at assessing their own personalities, which is really not the case (at least for the most part). I could think that I had he greatest personality in the world, but others may not share that opinion of me.

I don't think the 'Shallow Hal' approach works.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be attractive, because while I am a 'nice guy', kind, compassionate, honest...I could be ten times better, I'm not Jesus yet...how about you, what would you be?

1|0
    0|0
    • i think id be average lol

I always try to be a good person and help people out

• I think to myself, I'd look like John McCain link lol

But like Dom said, someone else might fight McCain to be attractive :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This would be all about perspective wouldn't it? Some people may find your personality amazing and others not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain, with very few noteworthy features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what taste people have...

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt ass ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be oki...:p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• link yeah,i'm a bit of a tomboy,but I'd be pretty hot underneath it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be attractive cause I can be bitchy and nice at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be Attractive and gorgeous ;D ha ha

jk..but I am funny and nice

0|0
    0|0
  • this is kind of a loaded question, because if I say "id be f***ing gorgeous" then that tells you even if I am a nice person I probably have an over inflated ego and therefore if my looks did reflect my personality id really be quite average.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be average/decent or mildly attractive.. I always try to put others first, I have a pretty good sense of humor, I'm pretty caring. My personality has its flaws though. Haha.

0|0
    0|0