What do guys think of a 'guyish' girl?

When I say guyish, I don't mean a lesbian chick. Just a cool girl, who doesn't wear makeup, wears gyish clothes, likes playing video games, great sense of humor blah blah blah

is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds pretty awesome to me. Just make sure you keep certain aspects of yourself as girlish (no butch haircut, no bulky ripped muscles) and you'll be fine. Also, if there are guys you're interested in, make sure to flirt, because they won't distinguish you from a friend otherwise.

What Guys Said 5

• Depending on the guy, this is as hot as it gets, lol. Most guys prefer this type of girl to the high maintenance-type. It would help a little if she dressed a little more girlie but overall, this type of girl is first-classss.

~Distant

• No, it's not a turn off.

• In my experience, they are good to befriend with.

• The best.

• Do you have a lot of guy friends?

What Girls Said 1

• my guy friends have always loved it,everytime I went out with some of my girlie girl friends they would say ''please don't become stupid like them,you're the only normal one'' lol,but they did tell me it would be better if I wore some tighter clothes :D