A male friend, who is 33, asks me over to watch a movie and hang out. I am planning on going over around 10:30, so that his daughter is asleep. What should a bring? The movie, something to drink, something to snack on, nothing, or just myself?
Most Helpful Guy
1. Movie you love & want to share, also to see if he has similar tastes - "as a backup to his"
2. Either your favorite snack or a small bottle of something. He needs to know what you like. Leave them there if not consumed. You will expect them or a replacement to be there next time, so you won't have to lug all this stuff each time.
3. Protection - not kidding, both pepper spray & rubbers - spray is "for the street" and the other is something your brother told you to always have on hand ... and "you don't want to know more about that for now"
4. A list of questions about his former life!
5. Comfortable clothes (but they must show off your body w/o revealing too much to a daughter), great smile, enthusiasm