Should I pin my ears?

I'm thinking of getting my ears pinned back and wanted to get a few opinions on what you girls think? they never bothered me before but recently I keep noticing them and have been thinking about getting it done.

After looking at this picture I made up in photoshop I'm not too sure either way. Think I might prefer the big ears in all honesty, but I still keep thinking about it.

firefields dot com/face.jpeg

take a look at the pic and let me know your thought.

What Girls Said 2

• The photoshopped image does look better.

However, if I just look at the first image, without seeing the second image, it's not a glaring thing I would change.

I mean, honestly I think it's one of those things you notice on yourself, and the more you think about it, the worse you think it is. I doubt having your ears pinned will dramatically change your life, it doesn't even dramatically change your apperance.

• The smaller ears look better but the ones you have are not bad at all. I think it gives you character and having something that is a bit different is not necessarily a bad thing. I don't think you need to do anything to them.

What Guys Said 0