Is it decieving if a guy wears heels?

I haven't done that before but how about some 1 - 3 inches more? would girls consider that cheating if they find out? or would it be a good push up for a guy's confidence in a public place to meet girls then it doesn't matter if he's a little bit shorter in reality?

• Girls are allowed to, guys aren't, we eye em up and grab taller ones
  • For the sake of equality, heels might enhance your initial chances with taller girls then real exact height wouldn't matter
  • You don't have to look over 5'11'', the average 5'8'' is my favourite

Most Helpful Girl

• If I saw him without heels I'd be like "oh he just shrunk 3 inches" but I wouldn't be mad about it or anything. I wear pushup bras sometimes and makeup so I can understand if he was wearing elevator shoes. Just don't wear high heels like a woman, but I think they have regular looking man's shoes that have a lift in them.

BTW 5'8 isn't short, it's average height for a man so you don't need heels.

• oh it's man's shoes for sure :p and nice advice, nice thought, thank you anony girl! :D

What Girls Said 4

• so you're 5'8? that's not even that short,really. just don't do it,i would start laughing if you took your shoes off and suddenly you fell beneath eye level.

• hahaha are you hinting you're giant-model girlie? :p

• Eggghh, even if they are well disguised heels, I think short guys are better off without them. You'd rather have a girl who attracted to the real you. Believe it or not, there actually are girls who are into shorter dudes. Plus I think people will never stop making fun of the guy in heels once they find out, lol.

• lol, are there tall girls who specifically like guys shorter than them?

• Yup! :)

5'8" isn't that short anyway, if you really want the lift then I think anything from 1 to 2 inches is best without being too obvious.

• cool advice, thanks :)

• my bf's shoes have an one inch sole. I don't call that heels, just some extra cushioning and that's fine with me

but 3 inches is crossing the line

• how about 2 invisible inches?

• no? that' s weird to me. besides 5'8 isn't short

• well all shoes would add a 1 inch of height... so it should be cool :)

• Lol I'm sorry, but I'd take a shorter guy over a guy in heels any day. The world isn't ready for man heels haha

• hahaha

why, is it cause of how heels would look like on a guy, or cause it's deceiving?

• It just looks stupid lol

• hahaha, probably!

What Guys Said 1

• I swear if I see a guy with heels, I WILL point and laugh.

• HAHA no no, they don't look like women's heels, they're rather like this one :p

• i'd do the exact same thing. lmfao

• society terrorist check the link out, what do you think? lol