Do you like to wear snug clothing at the gym?

I recently started to wear almost skin tight shorts and underwear to aerobics and yoga, yes it's a turn on, but does anyone else do the same ? Have you seen anyone like this ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If people are looking, it's probably because they think you look ridiculous. Most girls don't want to see a guy in skin tight shorts.

• is it not my own choice as is women in lycra ?

• Of course it's your own choice---feel free to wear what you want.

What Girls Said 3

• *dry retch* skin tight on a guy is so NOT a turn on! I don't wanna see the outline of your d*** when I'm at the gym. ew.

• yeah...skin tight shorts on a guy is never a turn on sorry!

• Why not though ?

• It is a turn on for me to wear them, so I work out and have fun, but I have had admiering/odd looks when hard, what would you say/do if you saw that ?

• ok keep doing what you're doing then

• dude you're a guy. no that's not a turn on

• I am a guy, what do you mean ?

What Guys Said 1

• I only really see guys at the gym wear tight clothing in the pool. I guess I wear fairly form fitting shirts when I run or lift but for the most part I don't think tight clothing on men while working out is considered all that common or attractive.