Does it bother you to look at me? If a guy sad that to you while you are staring at each other after kissing?

Do you think e means he thinks you think he is funny looking ?

or

Do you think he would mean does it bother you to look closely at a person in general?

How might you mean it ? or Take it to mean?

Well it was like he stopped kissing me & said lets just stare & so we did but I'm not used to being that close to someone so I felt weird and started kissing him as a diversion so he stopped me and asked kind of playful kind of wondering 'does it bother ..

Most Helpful Guy

• he has low self confidence about his appearance.

• really? that sucks.

Well it was like he stopped kissing me & said lets just stare & so we did but I'm not used to being that close to someone so I felt weird and started kissing him as a diversion so he stopped me and asked kind of playful kind of wondering 'does it bother you to look at me'

• Or its just that things were awkward when you were having your staring contest lol

• lol OK that's better.. tho I kind of led you on that but it can't be helped I didn't give the proper information ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Well he most likely thinks your beautiful its more or a complement than anything from what I am hearing. Try just looking into his eyes try to figure out what's he's thinking. He might be doing that with you. He's trying to show you he cares.

• oh that sounds really sweet. well I didn't have a problem looking it was just so close maybe ill try it sitting back a but .. I don't know how to ask to do it again , maybe heel feel silly now?

What Girls Said 1

• do you have problems maintaining eye contact?

• no not at all. I look directly at people- I stare alot. its I just wasn't used to face being so close. we had just started dating and iv never been up close to anyone before. like inches away.

i love looking at people and especially him- its not usually a problem. just the one time, but I don't want him thinking its him.