Lazy Eye, Would it put you off?

Just wondering Girls, what do you think to a Guy who has a Lazy eye? Would it put you off if sometimes it wondered "out" a bit compared to the other one? The Guy is above average looking at least though ;-)

Most Helpful Girl

• that's kinda...strange. but I wouldn't think so, no

What Girls Said 8

• If the guy looks good,lazy eyes can be attractive too;)

Cuz for me I don't like the guys who always keep their eyes wide open searching for hot butt.when a guy(cute one) have lazy eyes,it seems that he is easy to get close to and purposeless on people.

But when a ugly guy has lazy eyes it would feel like he is really lazy and has slow brain...

• Uhhh >.< I hate to say but probably a little bit. He can compensate but I always find it so awkward cause I don't know which eye to look at.

• No, that's really shallow. When I meet someone, I judge them on the first words that come out of their mouths. To me, it's all got to do with personality and intelligence.

• I have a lazy eye. I hate it! I've had surgery for it and I think I have to do it again because it's been 10 years since the surgery.

• kate moss as a lazy eye..sometimes ya barely notice it, not a big deal!

• It wouldn't put me off..I'm used to them because my dad and some of my sisters have one :)

• no way! If your a good person, and are fun to be with and all that other stuff then a wandering eye is the least of your worries : )

• No I don't think it would bother me, especially if he is above average looking anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess it would be a little weird, but it wouldn't be a big enough issue to become a significant factor in reasons why I wouldn't date or why I would break up with someone. It's kind of lame to break up with someone over their appearance. Habits and personality is the thing that should cause most of the break ups. :D

• I have seen a girl with one lazy eye and she looks like she is happy and desperately wanting sex at the same time