Cosmo Apparently Sucks for Advice For Relationships

link

So how many of you actually have read Cosmo and listened to any of its advice? Cause from this article wow it's retarded.

• I read Cosmo and listen to what they say
  • I read Cosmo and sometimes listen, but sometimes don't
  • I read Cosmo but don't listen to its advice
  • F*** Cosmo, that sh*t is lame.

Most Helpful Girl

• Letter B eheheh at times but you can't dictate what the heart felt because you and yourself alone knows your true feelings and even if they will give you advices if you in yourself don't practice it or you just listen but you don't do it then its useless because you're the captain of yourself you're the only one knows what to do and what not to do and not them :))

What Girls Said 6

• I read it for style tips (clothes and celebs, and the embarrassing stories sections) but rarely take its advice. I just want to check in with what the "mainstream" thinks is acceptable and laugh my ass off.

• I read Cracked hahaha it's way better than some stupid magazine.

• Cosmo acts like all women are carreer-oriented bitches who f*** around with 100 guys a year :|

I read it but don't take its advice lol

• What's next ? If a man is [ yawning ], then he's cheating, too ? Ladies, beware.

• The only time I read the junk is when I'm bored at the doctors office (which is very rare)

• lmfao. I read it for the laughs.

• and by 'read' I mean I'll peruse the sh*teous pages of Cosmo when I'm deathly bored at the doctor's office.

What Guys Said 2

• voted d. it's not worth the paper it's printed on.

• Thank god that the women that read cosmo don't have the confidence to act on the advice.