What type of clothing would look flattering on a girl with a pear shaped body?

so I'm going to a party and want to look nice. I'm a little chubby/thick. big boobages, hips, and booty. pear shaped. I was wondering what would kind of clothing would look most flattering? I don't really do dresses...i have skinny jeans, flared jeans, shorts, all kinds of tops, all kinds of shoes. I have thick legs too. so what kind of clothes would fit my body best? don't wanna go out with rolls hanging out hahha. HELP! I suck at picking out clothes and am not color coordinated =)

to the anonymous girl KDSUMMERLOVE what's your deal with messaging my friend saying I just want guys to look at my boobs? GET REAL little girl. just because I have boobs doesn't mean I need to show them off. I'm sorry you are bitter and hate anyone with breasts but hey its what god gave me and I can't change it. so keep your jealous rants to YOURSELF. you sound ignorant and immature. also, I lookd at your pictures...honey sure you have an OK body, but the disgusting face has got to go.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try a dress-shirt sort of thing. It's getting hotter where I live, so it'll be appropriate now.

They're sort of like a really long top, that widens as it goes down, and normally doesn't have sleeves, just straps over the shoulders. It's not revealing at all, but it's light, goes down to about just past the bum, but is loose and wide, and very breezy, allowing you to keep cool in the summer. Since it is loose, you won't have to worry about your rolls hanging out either, lol.

Under that, on your legs, I'd recommend something baggy or something you feel comfortable in, that matches your upper top. No need for a dress or a skirt, you could simply wear brethable cargo pants or something.

Then just sneakers or sandles. Something like that.

Decorate with jewelry and you'll look fabulous in the sun. :)

• that sounds pretty cute ill check those out! dono about cargo pants or sneakers, the placeim going to is kinda upscale lol

• Hmm, alright then. Suitable breathable formal wear, or just something in between, but still casual? Not a fashion guru, so I couldn't really list types of fabric or clothing styles.

Thanks for the comment. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I've seen your pic and you look hot. I'd do you. I really don't care about a woman's fashion...most straight men don't. Women waste so much time and money on the clothes and shoes they wear. Just show off your assets. Of course, if you're looking to impress other women that's a different story.

• You seem skinny in your pics. Your friend Kate is more my type. :D Anywho, here is a link to tips for pear shaped women

• i used to be skinny...but gained some weight from havin a baby so that's pretty much why most of my pix are neck up lol thanks for the link =)

• I know I just based it off the one pic on LilPinkGirl's profile but your pics ZipTie confirm it. You have an amazing figure that I go for. I'd like to be the skinny one in the relationship. Curvy women make better lovers and I do prefer brunette over blond. I am attracted to women with a round face, maybe of central Europe descent (Germany, Polish, etc.).

• LoL Lover you are right I am very bootylicious lol Move over Beyonce lol

Kermit, thanks for the comments. Yes I am curvy, Yes I am brunette, & Yes we do make better lovers. However being from Central Europe, darling you are off. I'm actually half Italian half Irish.

• You're not thick. I am angry at your false advertising.

• i weigh 160 I'm thick

• its called having a baby ever hear of it? I had a baby and I got a pudgy tummy and thick thighs, oh yes I am attention whoring! oooh yes! I am such an attention whore because I put up ONE older picture of me when I was thin. oh yes I forgot it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to gain weight! oh my I'm so sorry!

• I'm going to put it to you like this: If a person who knows you in real life disagrees with your ass, you're wrong, esp. if they are saying outright "She's delusional but believes it anyway". You saying "I am heavier than what I sued to be" would be accurate, you saying "I have baby fat" would be accurate, but you saying "I am thick" which is a body type ( meaning pregnancy doesn't cause it; it's just naturally a shape ) is just inaccurate. You're probably fat[ter] than you were. But skinny then

• You described hourglass, pear is nothing on top. If you have t*ts, put them on a platter.

• thanks for tellin me, I always wondered what the dif between those two were

• LOL! Has KD been bothering you? I don't see her post on this question--what did she do this time? She's a huge fan of trollin' and rollin'! Don't take it too seriously. And yeah, it's a safe bet that an insecure high school girl is jealous as all hell of a girl with specTACular breasts!

• lol...she posted at the bottom I look like a tranny haha, then messaged me and my friend ziptie. dang I'm pretty nice and have no problems with anyone really ever but dang I don't put up wih bitches haha

• I guess I missed it because I don't see the post. And yeah, if you look like a tranny, then I guess I'm not as straight as I thought I was! LMFAO!

• Birthday suit ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Lover why didn't you just say so? And you are DEF NOT pear shaped lol ... I am pear shaped lol

I don't have big titties like you do, mine are small =( but I have bigger hips and booty than you do ... lol trust me you and I will go shopping sometime soon lol <3 you BFF

• im down to go shoppin you have the best sence of fashion I have the worst ahahaha. ha ha your butt is WAAAAAY bigger than mine. my butt is envious.

• But seriously you need to help her through these tough times because A ) she called herself pear shaped ( and it doesn't take half a moron's brain to see she's not ) and B ) she's got issues because she's heavier than she was, which doesn't make her thick, and being thick is not equivalent to being chubby, and she honest to god doesn't know what the f*** she's talking about. I pray your wisdom carry her to brighter tomorrows of self-realization and acceptance.

• She knows I'm always here for her and I'm always here to help. But trust me, her and I share the same view. We both had a baby; we both have flab on our stomachs; we are both chubby. However, before I had my daughter I was thick. Now not only do I have my thickness but I also have chubby. And LOVER I TOLD YOU I'M THE PEAR SHAPED ONE! NOT YOU lol I can understand where you are coming from and what you are saying Brandon, but I'm doing all I can from where I am right now. I love her no matter what

• I suggest a dark high waisted skirt (don't put it directly under your boobs, or It'll emphasis them too much) with a nice light colored shirt tucked in