Do you think long hair is attractive?

Do you think long hair is attractive? I don't mean super long, about 3 inches on the sides and 6 or 7 on the top, so thing like sam from supernatural, edge from the wwe or jake giliohall from the price of Persia.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yes. I like a guy with longer hair, its a turn on. I don't know which is better: the whole full long hair (like Patrick Dempsey or Pierce Brosnan) that's suave and debonair. Or the long hair (like Severus Snape or C.C. DeVille in the 80s) that looks bad ass.

I think the main two reasons I like long hair. The first is because, in most cases, it make them seem more powerful (in presence). The second, there is more hair that I can grab in those fun times (;p).

My only rule is their hair can't be longer than mine, except for people like Marco from Nightwish and Herman Li from DragonForce.

What Girls Said 3

• on guys NO

• I love it when guys have long hair. It's tremendously sexy.

• So sexy. Like Reid from Criminal Minds in season 5 or Sam from Supernatural in season 1 (after that it was kinda ew...it was OK in season 4, but since then uh uh) Adam Gontier when his hair was longer. All definitions of gorgeous guys with the longer hair. Though, I didn't really like super long hair, like those guys that have it really long (like the lead singer from A Skylit Drive).

What Guys Said 0