Could it ever be more

I split up with my husband and I really liked this guy. We had talked a couple of times. I finally got his number and text him. Well we started texting on the same day he came over for "fun" With the understanding it would just be a "booty call". We did talk for a while about general stuff after we were done. Fine we did that I didn't text him or call him at all after. A few days later he text me we talked that day then he came over for another "booty call" Still just sex. Question is do I ever have a chance of this turning into something more or is that all its going to be?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are still being the teenage girl who puts out as a means of attracting males. Grow up. That is a very unhealthy way to live, it will only lead you disappointment and heartache. Don't get me wrong, if you also just want physical exchange of pleasure I'm fine with that, but if you are secretly doing these booty calls to win affection stop it immediately. I find honesty so much more attractive. Would you dare tell him the truth? That you are attracted to him and are trying to initiate a relationship. I would find that very flattering were I him and would probably be receptive to your advance.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe, but it sounds like the relationship was created without clear intentions. If you talked about what each of you were looking for in a relationship and he said he didn't want one other than a FWB then I would say leave it at that and start looking for another partner and get it up front what you are looking for.

Now, I don't think it means that this relationship is completely lost either. You can certainly ask him if he would be interested in more. If he isn't then don't get upset with him since, from what I think I'm reading, that is the pre-arranged agreement.

• Gah, yea what dave216 said. I mean, I'm 17 and that's what WE do to each other. 30-35 is usually the time to start settling down. Next time the guy comes over for a booty call, don't put out. Maybe he'll get a hint. Just don't be his little sex toy anymore and things might change for the better.

• Tell him that you are going to go back to college for some night classes.he will start to see better VALUE in you.watch his reaction.

What Girls Said 2

• If you have feelings for the guy and want more, now is the time to make that clear. If you don't and you let it go on, you will end up in love with someone who only thinks of you for one thing. Be upfront with him, while you don't have much invested, it's much harder to walk away from good sex and someone you care about then it is to walk away from just good sex. I've known some FWB relationship to last over 6 years because the people could just not break that tie after that long. Get out while you can, or turn it around and make something real out of it, but don't let things go on as they are, if you have feelings for the guy.

• Well, the fact that you talked a lot, may be the sign of interest, I think if you guys get to know each other, and discover other things about each other, beyond your bodies, there may be potencial for another type of relation-ship