What do you think of blond dudes with beards?

blond dudes with beards?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe I should post a picture of myself with a beard. But strangely, it gets a slightly reddish color. Of course, blond and red hair share the same pigmentation, so that must be why.

Having a beard is fun, you get to see changes and you have something to take care of. Kind of like having a pet. Or a plant. Or what I imagine makeup is like for women. But then it gets boring and then comes the best part, shaving it off and seeing what a big change it is from one day to another. You instantly look so much younger.

I don't like the kind of beard some people have that is just around your mouth, though. Why would you want to highlight your mouth area? And something circled by hair makes me think of genitals...

I keep a full beard, but shave the small hairs high up on the cheeks (not where the beard connects with the hair) and the hair on the neck. Then I use a trimmer to keep it short - full, but short.

Then I keep it like that for five weeks, and then I grow tired of it and shave it off. But it's fun while it lasts. With muscles and a Thor's Hammer necklace I look like a regular viking.

What Girls Said 9

• I think I don't like it! I not really sure tho

• I think they look good.

• Lose the beard. Unless you are alex pettyfer, you are probably in the majority of guys who can't pull of facial hair

• Depends. Can be hot. Just look at ryan gosling... But that's just my opinion. ;)

• If it's not a flesh colored beard, it's adorable! I love it!

• Love it, depending on the shape of your face... Some guys can pull it of, some can't.

• so so...

• not my thing..sorry just not into it...i love only brunette men its just my preference I can't find myself being attracted to blond men

• Craig Owens?Mmmm :3

What Guys Said 2

• Douchebag

• Beards aren't meant for blond men... fact!