What do you guys honestly think about make up?

i can't step out my door without something on my face, lip gloss or mascara. what do you guys find hot about make up and what do you guys don't find so hot about make up?

very kewl to know everyone's opinions. I wear a sh*t load, but it still looks natural but I don't do it for guys. I just like looking different. peace out.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it because it makes girls look prettier

What Guys Said 17

• A contrasting eye liner and a naked color lip stick/ lip gloss is really all you need. Anything else is fluff. But don't feel bad, I can't leave my apartment without styling my hair. I've got 3 cowlicks and without some gel to tame the beast my hair looks like a battlefield.

• I like a natural look. Hate makeup with a passion. I don't believe in anything that's purely decorative/aesthetic. Only things that serve a function. I don't believe in jewelry, tattoos, makeup, piercings, or anything like that. For that same reason you won't find posers, pictures, or anything like that in my bedroom. It just goes against my personal beliefs.

That being said, girls with tons of makeup to me just look like clowns or little children.

• Less is more.

Too much make up looks so artificial. It's like looking at a mannequin.

The worst is when the girl goes for inhuman colours. Orange skin, for example. Blue eye shadow. Colours that were never meant to appear on human flesh.

• There's definitely something about eyeshadow that is attractive, but I don't know what. Any colour or black. Lipstick I'm not too fussy on, as long as your lips look succulent and healthy.

It can be a turn off if it's applied too much and too often. Makes me think she's not comfortable with who she is.

• Do those only for special occasions. Other times like you always you do.. Brush your hair :)

The thing is, if you put make up only on special occasions it makes you look special from all the other days. But if you do it all the days, you can't look better for that particular special occasion

• personally I'm a fan of it on special occasions such as me taking her out, but on the condition that its not over kill. I like a little variety as well, as in, keep me guessing! its kinda similar to how you women like us to get "dressed up" and even wear cologne, if we did it all the time, it'd get boring. and if we were going on a date, you'd expect me to get groomed up :)

• Personally not cool I don't think its necessary, unless at a special occasion.

But if you're just going to school and you have to wear tons of makeup then I feel that you have very low self esteem, and I think girls look better without make up. I don't want a fake Barby doll I want a real person.

• Are you including eye liner? Because just adding eye liner can make a 7 look like a 9.

• at the end of the day the eye liner starts to come down.

• I don't like girls with make up that much. I prefer my girl to not have make up, but if she does have make up I would prefer it to be a little bit and not like she has a cake for a face.

• I think girls who keeps things simple with just eye liner and a nude colored lipstick, look the best!

• Just don't eat your lipstick. Then we'll start to wonder.

• I hate red lipstick on women.

• I like for girls to keep it simple. A little bit of eye make-up and that's about it.

• Eyeliner and lip gloss or some lipstick. That's all.

• I like it if they do it right :P

especially eyes link

• eye make up is hot. anything else is just meh.

• I like how I feel in it, for hot, and for not so hot I don't like the price. =D

• Women use too much of it. If it's done right, you hardly know she's got it on.

What Girls Said 4

• To be honest - as much as I value a guy's opinion, I don't really care if they like make-up on a girl or not.

make-up makes me feel good. That's what counts. I'm not an ugly person but I feel presentable and good and hot when I have make up on, so I don't leave the house without it.

foundation and blush included.

it honestly shouldn't matter what the guy thinks, because this is about you. you can't try and make your guy happy if you're not happy yourself.

• nice

• wasteful

• 4|2
    • LOL@the GAG questions in google

• haha one of the links google provided links right back to this place.

• come on guys! tastes and styles change with time ...we need up-to-date answers ...

and new scientific facts are explored about the "size" thing ...we have to ask the same Qs every now and then to make sure the answers are still the same :P

just take it easy and answer if you have something to add