What style do you girls go for the most?

emo, skater, dressy, preppy, cowboy, or give what you like. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• i like all kinds but the one I like most is the skater look

What Girls Said 11

• I like it when he switches it up..I love it when he works with the occasion. I like preppy, casual, skater (t shirt and not too tight skinny jeans and cool sneakers) and punk.

• I just like an average joe/ jock personally. I'm not picky, just not super dressy all the time and not an emo. Cowboys can be hot<3

• emo or skater...preppy is fine too

• i just want him in jeans and a t-shirt most of the time. able to dress up if necessary but just casual most of the time. kind of a go anywhere do anything outfit. like, I want him appropriately dressed if I want to go for a hike or whatever.

• i like emo, skater boys they seem so mysterious and hot it makes me want to melt. lol

• Depends on the girl, of course.

Me, I'd say casual/laid back... if that makes sense. :)

• Preppy is always a good one for me.

• I am into preppy and punk or a mixture.

• i like the surfer kinda guy, with the long blond hair that they can swish [like justin biebers:p] and tanned.

• I like a dressed up guy.. Shows they care how they look ;)

• honestly I love a guy who will wear sweats and a form fitted Tshirt (considering he's got a hot bod)

What Guys Said 1