First time jitters?

ok so boyfriend and I have been together 3 mo and he wants ta have sex I'm still holding on ta my V card yet I wanna take this step with him but I'm so nervous I'm not on any type of birth control and he's keeps telling me that he has never had a condom brake and there is always the morning after pill... I don't know if I'm over thinking this and odds are everything will be OK and there is an oh sh*t back up just in case or it might be its my first time and I don't know how things are ganna play out... and words of wisdom would be awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• i think 3 months is not enough to sleep with some1 I made my gut wait a year. and he did without complaint. you can't know some1 enough in 3 months. that's not enough, don't do it just yet if you do and he leaves you, you won't forgive yourself and you will be very hurt. trust me. think it over. condoms are only 88 % effective and the is a first time for everything, all that talk is to butter you up to get you too agree. and let me tell you sex is over rate. so if you think you're missing out on something no need to worry.

• thanks... I'm ganna just tell him I'm nnot ready yet we have known each other longer then the 3 mo that's just the official time we have been boyfriend girlfriend we where deployed tagether for 6 mo so that's how we met

• you're right! don't rush into anything. you may thinking that you're so old and still a virgin but its not that bad.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you sure your really ready? Be honest with yourself. Don't just do it because he really wants to

• If you're not feeling completely ready then don't just into something simply because you think you should. I would strongly suggest you get yourself onto some form of birth control as condoms are not 100% and relying on the morning after pill is pretty risky.

What Girls Said 1

• ok if you are not ready tell him. If he cares about you he will wait. TRUST ME! I was 15 once and I was in love with this guy and I lost my v card to him and he never talked to me again I was heart broken. Make him wait a month or two! if he cares he will stick around and he will love you more because you waited to sleep with him!