Do you find Irish people attractive?

If you met an Irish girl or guy somewhere, would you be interested, or do you find the Irish unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE the Irish people. My favorite bar to go to is an Irish pub where I know the staff and the owner, and the regulars. So many Irish people go there. Seriously some of the friendliest, open, and non-judgmental people I've ever met that are always down for a good time or a good talk.

Honestly, it sounds weird but ever since I've started going there I'm seriously considering moving to Ireland for a little while.

And oh, the Irish men and their accents DEFINITELY do not hurt!

What Guys Said 7

• They have a conplicated set of barrrers you have to cross before they wll really open up to you, but once you achieve that they're the loveliest people. Of course I'm half Irish myself..

• Irish people are NOT unattractive. I don't find people attractive based on nationality but rather on looks and personality.

~Distant

• Logic is not allowed in this site

• My apologies, 'Paullus'! I meant to say "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"!

~Distant

• Irish girls are awesome. the so called black irish are to die for but regular are great in their own right

i would have a 0 problem marrying an Irish woman if I met a soul mate in her. 0 problem

many Irish guys are small relative to their foot size (the so called Irish curse), but I would guess it is largely just a stereotype

a lot of Irish girls in the U.S. unfortunately carry a bit extra weight, at least around my parts. see to it that you buck that "trend"

• Sorry for the stupid question but what are the so called "black Irish"? Never heard of it before

• You wouldn't be able to handle me:)

• based on some experiences I've had that may well be true. :-)

but certainly there'd be no ambiguity I got a live one on my hands

• most beautiful women in the world if you ask me, the accent is hella sexy too.

• Im latino I would tear that sh*t up! lol

• Love the accent

• I wouldn't know if I saw one.

What Girls Said 2

• Since I am 100% Irish I suppose I'd have to say I love the irish. We have a completely different mind set in comparision to other nationalities when it comes to relationships and dating in that we don't date and have a somewhat more relaxed attitude. We also have a tendancy to be sarcastic and to rip the p*ss which can be lost on other nationalities. Some people wouldn't know an Irish person by how they look but I do

• I've met some Irish people in my country. I don't think being attractive has anything with nationality. I thought some of them are fun and attractive but the others weren't!