Can a guy get attracted with a girl who is less in looks then him?

I was and have been in love with a guy who is simply flawless in his looks...and I could neva dare to even think to express him my love because I'm not that pretty,also my skin has got many spots and kindda fine lines which looks like wrinkles.It's very normal

that a goodlooking girl can get attracted and fall in love with a guy with very low looks as compared to her..but is it same for guys too..I mean can guys fall for girls who have low looks as compared to him? Does high confidence helps to reduce the impact of low looks with guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lamnad has to be, no one is as handsome or beautiful as Lamnad. :P

Back to reality, yes, a guy can be attracted to a girl who is less attractive then him. Be assured, if he is a good guy, He will not think he is.

What Guys Said 4

• Considering real attraction is more than anything physical? Yes. Personality and such are huge turn ons for any mature guy.

• If I already like you, your looks don't really matter as much as your personality.

• its what's on the inside that counts..for me. high confidence is just a bonus.

• no

• Thats the reason I've never been attracted to anyone

• Wow! what an encouraging answer..! I am neva eva in my whole life going to make any effort to get close to him anyways...but I appreciate the answers of these 2 guys and a nice lady.I wish I could get in touch with such people in my life..who could apreciate me for watever I am.

• Wise decision

What Girls Said 1

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think my boyfriend is simply flawless and handsome, but he doesn't see it. So maybe this guy will see you differently than you see you. Plus us girls are so critical of ourselves. I'm sure if you just talk to this guy and get to know him, he will see you for you, and look past these so called flaws you think you have.

• Hey guys,hope you remeber me.its about d same guy I askd ovr a year ago.I made an effort to get in touch wid him.I simply msgd him,& he called bak,i was happy that maybe he dnt dislike me anymore.Bt wen I started texting him,he neva replied.I made some calls,yes he received them and talked nicely but he neva saved my contatc no. & neva called or text me back by himself.I wanna know if he dislikes me,den why he replies me first & den ignores me completely.how do I knw wats on his mind?