Is anyone else NOT looking forward to spring or summer?

I feel like I'm the only one who isn't! I know it's really pretty and it's awesome seeing all the greenery and stuff, but I just can't stand the heat, and summer clothes suck! I burn to easy to get any enjoyment out of sunbathing, and I can't really swim, so going to the pool is a no-go. Also plays havoc with my pollen allergies. :<

Bring on Autumn/Winter again, I say!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Yea, hate the heat, the bugs (mosquitoes etc, they are evolving to attack in broad daylight here)

I don't burn that easily but on the other hand it looks like I've been in a dark cave all summer once its over despite spending a lot of time in the sun.

No, I don't enjoy summer, but I do enjoy fall, strong winds, rain clattering on my windows, best feeling ever :D

• I'm totally with you on this. Nothing better then strong wind and rain when you're cooped up in a warm room. :D

I'm also pale as snow all year round too, aha.

• Tell me about it, I don't really fancy the hot weather. Cold is my natural affinity! Top it off, I'm going to another country that's normally hotter than American summers and way more humid. Agghh.

Autumn/winter ftw.

• YOU can't stand the heat? I'm in Texas, it's hot here most of the time. It's supposed to get up to 88 F today, and I get to go mow the lawn in it.

I will agree though, winter is awesome.

• Just became winter here (or is it close? idk). (Southern hemisphere..)

Winter is awesome because I become a lot more white. And I like that.

• Guys, you are crazy :D summer is the best time for us! you can see half naked chicks everywhere :D

What Girls Said 3

• Yehhh I hate it to.. I hate being sweaty and gross and the heat sucks. My house has no air conditioner :( and I can't sleep if my feet are hot ha ha and I only live I'n Washington, where summers aren't to bad..

• I hate how hot it gets too but I do like it because of my plants being up and it makes everyone happy too so I get happier aswell :) Winter is nice too but I hate snow and its getting snowy more often here in winters now

• No, you're the only one lol. I love summer