How does an average girl get a guy when her competition is a sea of hotties?

i go to a college that got voted the college with the hottest female population. I'm not one of the hot ones. I don't think I'm ugly, but I'm average at best. the school is 70% girls and 30% guys, and I've been told many times that I'll never get a guy at this school because every guy on campus has a multitude of hotties to choose from, and no guy will go for an average girl when he has those options. I already dress nicely and do my hair and makeup, but you can't put perfume on a pig. also, it's my face that's not so nice. I've been told I have a hot body, but an average face.

Most Helpful Guy

• Use the assets you've got. If you've got a nice body, make it noticeable and use it for what it's made for (which isn't holding your head up at eye level).

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there's any campus on earth where every guy has a multitude of hotties to choose from. Even if there's multiple hotties for every guy, any guy that's not sexy himself isn't going to get the time of day from those girls.

• by not competing with the look alone. well most people got married at their mid 20's, so why worries too much...

• what's the college name?

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you just approach guys who match your looks. I doubt every guy there is hot.