Do guys worry about how they look?

i know girls will look in a mirror or at a phot of themselves and just focus on everything that's wrong with them. do guys ever do that? if you don't think you look good enough would it stop you from asking someone out? if you are going out do you try to look nicer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wash my hair every day to make sure it looks fine enough.

And yes, yes they do.

Because girls are just as (or even more) judgmental as guys.

But of course, that's fair. We ARE selecting who we "mate" and share ourselves with, so no wonder the filtering mechanism goes all around all ways.

What Guys Said 13

• We try to look nice but don't obsess about it and look in the mirror for hours and take hours or even an hour to get ready its like wash and try check yourself out for minute or two and ou the door you go...

• Well we don't stand in front of the mirror for an hour perfecting ourselves, but yeah we do care somewhat about how we look before we go out, or at least I do. If I don't feel comfortable with how I look then will feel that subtle sense of discomfort and feel like I'm standing out all day until I go home. When I like the way I look, I feel a lot more comfortable.

So yeah, I do care how I look to an extent.

• I don't "worry" about it. I put some time into my appearance and general hygiene but once I'm out in the world, I just decide "OK, I look good, forget about it and be the man."

• most guys do care about the way they look, but it's about things he can't change easily.

• I don't, but that's because I've gotten over my crippling self consciousness. I never try to look nicer.

• No, but I do check to see if I'm improving in my physique since I do work out.

• yes ,epecially I worry about the hair and I will always make sure it's not messy

• being that I talk to myself whenever I'm alone, this is the dialog.

"Uhhhh, do I look like sh*t today?"

"Yeah"

"Ok, I don't give a f'uck"

• I make sure I look ugly as possible before I go out

• I'm a narcissist, so yes

• I know it looks like guys don't worry about how they look, but that's totally not the case.

• I make an effort often before I go out, I like to show off the body I have worked out for, and I really enjoy my package looking good and on show.

• Yes, yes, and I do what I can, but that doesn't mean it will work.

What Girls Said 1

• uh no. not all girls do that