Boots and a skirt, trashy or no?

link these boots, but in grey. And a high waisted blue skirt. I'm going to a club, would it look okay? I don't want to wear flats or sandals, because I'm 5'8 so the skirt is a bit short, I thought high boots would make it look longer haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no, that sounds HOT! I think it would make it look longer too. My Girlfriend teaches, N she wasn't going clubbing, but yesterday she had simiar boots N a skirt like you're describing with a cute shell tucked into it N a matching blouse over that, unbuttoned. She looked SOOOOOO SEXY! She'd have looked just as good with an untucked top or sweater too, but that's her particular style. I'd go for it...

• Thanks for answering. :) I think I will.

• Cool! Have fun at the club. Good luck fighting off all of the guys! Hehe...

What Guys Said 3

• Kinda trashy...

• IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMTHING GO FOR IT SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

• arent you under 18?

What Girls Said 5

• i wear that ...a lot but I don't look trashy because it depends on the style that you pieace it with and that you're covered. I sometimes wll wear shorts underneath the skirt so I know nothing weird will happen

• Yeah totally, think it would be a nice combo, definitely do it!

• cowboy boots are better(: haha

that sounds fine. itll look cute howeverrrrrr

dont go clubbing if you're underage...thats just trouble waitin to happen

• not trashy...but idk, wouldn't think to wear boots to a club...but I understand your reasoning.

• Heels are just a no-go. I can't wear them for four hours.

• Not at all!! Cute boots!!