How can I smell good?

how can I smell good? what fragrances smell good to girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I like something nice and masculine on a guy, like AXE spray. It smells so good. They also say that old spice smells good too, but I never smelled it, but try it out if you like; and make sure you use a masculine deoderant I don't know the name brands so I can't help you with that, although I'm pretty sure you've got that taken care of.lol:) and they do have soaps and body washes for guys.And they have dove for guys now so... I would recammend using all of it because it smells so good. Like when my cousin takes a shower with his soap and deoderant, and then put on his axe, he smells so good! But don't try to cover up your b.o. with any type of colonge because your gonna stink and people are gonna know you didn't take a bath. Eww. But umm... I hope I helped a little. Happy smelling good!

What Girls Said 4

• Pheromones. You produce them naturally and it is actually natures way of indicating if two people have compatible immune systems. So clean yourself up and stay away from colognes.

However they do sell colognes with added hormones that will attract more women.

• Try a good deodorant, and some nice cologne. but stay away from axe.

• For starters, let me just say: Please no Axe! I link "Wings" and "Moves" on a man. They're very masculine, but not overwhelming. A lot of times, guys try too hard to smell good. Take a shower, wash well, and pick a shampoo that has little to no scent. A good smelling deoderant (Like Men's Speedstick, Ocean Breeze) and maybe the lingering smell of shaving cream is all you really need to smell good. The cologne can and should be saved for special occasions.

P.S. I know all of this scent-related stuff because I have an eleven year old brother who doesn't even know how to match his clothes, so I often find him his needed deoderant and other toiletries.

• As weird as it sounds I really like fruity smells haha

What Guys Said 2

• well last week a girl came up to me and told me I was the best smelling guy shed ever met. I don't where cologne but I use crew mens gel and dove shampoo

• Soap.

• what kind of saop?

• lol basically, and nice avatar haha.

• Why thank you. Darwin would be so pleased :)

If you think it worth the effort, a light spray of anything with a pleasant smell would be fine - but remember, less is more.