Which color dress do you like the most?

I picked out a few of my favorite dresses in different colors. Which do you like best and why? Yes I am a heterosexual male and enjoy looking at dresses & fashion (not wearing them) :P

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

• Pink
  • Red
  • Green
  • Black
  • Blue
*This was supposed to be in Style not Sexuality sorry I can't edit it now...

Most Helpful Girl

• The pink one is most my style, but I also like the black one. I like the style and color of the blue one, but it is a bit short. I guess it depends on who's wearing it. =P

• those were my 2 favs as well! I think I prefer the style of the pink mostt -although I'm biased to the hot pink & black combo ;)

• Me too. =] I think I would like it even more if it were black and white though.

What Girls Said 15

• The first one is very Lolita goth to me. I don't like it at all.

The second one is gorgeous, but very fancy.

The third one is OK, but reminds me of something Snookie would wear.

The fourth one is simple, elegant, and sexy.

The fifth one is a little short, but it's cute and I like the color.

• I love the pink-purple one, it's so my style! and I love the color. lol, but the red one is very fancy and pretty too.

• I like the pink one because I love the corset element to it, but way too many ruffles. I also think the red one is absolutely gorgeous. However, its very unpractical and I'm not a big fan of ball gowns in general.

So I picked the blue one because I think it is extremely flattering, very practical, looks comfortable, and looks very attractive.

• 1. screams 'I'M A SKANK' so no

2. this one is gorgeous, but super formal. I don't really like the whole mermaid thing though (the way its tight and then flares out)

3. This one would only work if you have an hour glass body, and its kind of boring

4. ehhhhhh I don't like it. I have no reason to support my opinion though :D

5. The blue one is really nice, but again its kind of skanky.

• 1. I'm pretty sure I would wear that dress ALL the time if I had it. XD

2. That is actually the wedding dress I want. (yes I know I know, I'm young. But a girl can dream)

The rest are ugly and I don't care for them much.

• Pink one, but without the lace. . .

• I like the color of 4 but I like the style of 1

• I like the red one the most but I like the style of the pink one aswell :) I picked red

• Couldn't see the pink so I just went for the black dress.

• Well, red is my favorite color, but I think the first dress is the best.

• either the red or the black.

• Pink one

• UNLESS IT'S BRIGHT BROWN, I DON'T WANT IT YOU RACIST CHAUVINISTIC PIG!

• go die please. also, not everyone lies the color of the bright brown potato sack you run around in.

• YOU CHAUVINISTIC PIG!

YOU RACIST MUEL!

• Ha ha ha ha anger issues

• two and four are my favorites

• these are all completely different types, I thought they would be similar and just different colors lol.

okay well I don't like the black one at all. its not cute.

the red one is very pretty, but like for rare occasions. (I believe it said wedding dress in the url)

the purple one is cute-ish, but I'm not sure I would actually wear it. probably not.

the girl in the green dress is hot. ill take her without the dress please. lol no but that dress is cute.

the blue one seems the most practical (along with green) that you could wear on a daily basis, so ill pick that one. I like it. again, hot girl too. ha ha

i think color wise, I like the green best, but for a nice looking, practical dress its tied for green and blue. ill pick blue today.

What Guys Said 3

• The pink one looks too slutty for my taste. I'd expect that sort of dress to be worn to a fancy dress party and then binned afterward, what a disaster.

The red one is nice, looks very formal and is definitely something I would like to see my girlfriend wearing, doesn't look like it would ever go out of fashion and would certainly make them stand out in the room they were in. Very pretty, and a wonderful shape, too.

Ugh, that green one just looks horrible...did they forget to iron it or something? It looks like she just quickly pulled it out of a box and put it on. And that arm thing...it looks like it would work but we are looking at some weird girl looking to the side...do girls stand like that when they are outside? I don't think so. Too weird..you'd look stupid. It looks stupid, in fact. Next. :)

Well the black one isn't interesting at all. That one screams 'I just got back from work and I couldn't be bothered to change into anything else!' and also, it clashes horribly with her pale skin and red hair..she needs paler skin to pull that one off. And the belt is just...meh. It's not interesting and it's not eye-catching. Also, why bother showing so much skin and not show off your legs? That's a wasted prospect, right there.

Blue one is a slutty summer dress that isn't formal at all, and would only look good on Hispanics. The colour is lovely, but the style of the dress is not - and it certainly doesn't match her glasses. Belts are meant to be worn round the waist, not the stomach, either. Top of that, the material looks tacky and you can't really judge a dress if she's not standing up.

If it wasn't obvious, I've chosen RED dress because it looks simply beautiful. The rest are just yuck. :)

• well you aren't one to mince words lol... I didn't really see any of them as "slutty" and I don't like the word. thx for your vote!

• You are welcome, of course. :)

I prefer the word slut to 'slag' or 'whore' personally. Much how I prefer calling people 'nerd' instead of 'geek' but each to his own. Opinions vary, after all.

• I voted pink (it seems purple to me). It just seemed the hottest to me.

• Man card, hand it over :P

kidding. I dunno, I guess red?