What boots look good on guys?

If a guy is wearing jeans and t-shirt or button down and going out to town or date, what boots look good. Like lookwise and what color normally goes well on the shoes/boots? Gracias.

Most Helpful Girl

• Chukka boots, combat boots like Doc Martens (but I saw this guy wearing a pair that were like that, but less...bulky? And they were awesome.)

What Girls Said 5

• dr martens

biker boots

• Cowboy boots for sure.

• doc martens ;)

• military boots there pretty hot right now in fashion but its almost summer soo

• jeans = black converse

What Guys Said 3

• i like this question because iv been wanting to get a pair of boots for a while now and some feed back from the girls is great. Iv been doing some research and personally I like the chukka style boot rather then the military style. Doc martens are nice but for a brand name like that you have to shell out the dough. If there is a Clarks store near by visit them they have nice shoes for example these link I would say a pair of dark wash jeans with brown boots and you can go wrong...if your looking for more use out of them then check out this website link Hope I could help

• Thanks for the links dude...appreciate Luke wilson from royal tenenbaums.

• Why not wear generic boots like black or brown?

~Distant

• Boot wise it varies, I used to wear Cowboy boots all the time. Made me stand out since I live in California, haha. However based on what you wearing I say just going with regular tennies is fine.. Black/White converse or some nice vans.