Shaved head on girls?

What do you guys think to masculine your if the girl had a pretty face she could pull it off?Or maybe just a close cut?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen maybe three or four women in my life who looked pretty with shaved heads. If you want to give it a try, I say be bold and go for it. You may discover a new look you love. And if not, there are many stylish ways to cover your head until the hair grows back.

What Guys Said 6

• Ever seen Fifth Element? There was a bald girl with like tattoos on her head...that was one of the hottest women I've ever seen. Before then I never thought a woman would look SO SEXY bald, but the right woman can pull it off...Demi Moore as GI Jane baby! When you're hot you're hot, haircut doesn't do anything but accentuate that hotness. I shaved my head recently, and it looks SUPER HOT. More women of more diversity than ever before are showing interest, and I like it. All bald does is add attention to your face, if you have a nice face, like I do...its easy to say "dont look at the hair, look at my eyes, and lips, yeah baby...Im hot"

• You could certainly pull it off if necessary. But why bother? You look all the better with a bit of hair up there.

• link

If you look like Natalie

link

Or Robin

You can probably pull it off.

• Some girls can pull it off, but I have yet to see a girl who looks better with it. Also as someone below said, it usually makes people think cancer patient.

• Shaved head somehow says cancer patient in my mind...

• Gross. No that looks terrible. So does that half shaved crap.

What Girls Said 5

• It can be super cute, but it depends on the girl. Basically, if you look good with your hair tied back completely and slicked back tight, then it will probs look good. But if you look better with some volume, poof, or bangs, then no.

Also, growing it out is hardcore. You really have to bite the bullet and cover it with scarves, strategic headbands, and then tiny clips with it's a big longer. It often has funny cowlicks and strange shapes when it's growing, so you gotta watch out for those, too.

• I think it's a little masculine in most cases. But... I think it usually looks masculine on masculine women. So, I think it would depend a lot on your general style and mannerisms.

If a women were to try it, I'd say go super short first... long enough so that it won't take long to have a little hair in a few months, but short enough to get an idea of your head size and shape lol. Masculine or feminine, some heads just look better with hair. :-) (My sons have those types of heads lol. They look better with at least a little hair.)

If you mean shaved BALD, I'd think you were in chemo before I thought you were masculine.

• Thats so true. I spend at least a half an hour on my hair each morning. I don't mind but I'd save some time if I didn't. There are very few women who can pull that look off, I think your one of them, especially with the features you have. Google Amber Rose she looks amazing with short hair.

• I know I love her style! I want to cut it short less hassle I hate doing my hair sometimes! lol

• ooh please dont, unless you're shaving for charity.

• lol guys aren't even into short hair. I can't imagaine liking a girl with no hair

• I know I said guys in the description area but I was really talking to everyone I really don't care much about men's opinions when it comes to style. hate fitting in a mold.