Acne Marks... Do guys care?

My face is full of marks left over by acne. Its really bothering me. I can't wear foundation since it oxidises and leaves my face looking much darker than my neck. I'm not unattractive and people tell me I have nice facial features. However, I still feel horrible with all these marks. Do guys really care? Will you find the girl unattractive if she has this? If I cover them I look like I'm wearing a mask and if I don't, they look really noticeable. I don't know what to do:-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who like you for who you are won't care about it :) I have loads of scars and my boyfriend doesn't mind. If you really feel like you need something you could go to your doctors, they sometimes have some sort of make up that hides scars. They'll probably end up fading over time as you get older so don't worry :) and sometimes when I feel bad about my scars I think someone else out there has it worse than me so its not really that bad

What Guys Said 5

• It's hard to say without a picture. Girls frequently find the tiniest blemishes and blow them out of all proportion in their mind.

It's highly likely guys wouldn't care.

• Ask yourself this.. Would it bother you if a guy you liked had this issue? (I was going to say problem but it's only a problem to you)

• If youd like, I know of a few "treatments" that would get rid of them...and of course one guy can't speak for all guys, but for me Id say no, you can't help you have/had acne, I couldn't help it...so why should you be put down for something you can't control?

• I don't mind. I'd rather see them than a ton of makeup...

• I don't mind.

What Girls Said 5

• there's a lot of things you can do to fade acne marks, and there's probably SOME makeup out there that you can use as well.

www.acne.org

• My face is full of acne scars, too. I got teased for them a lot in high school. I use Bare Escentuals mineral foundation. I don't know if it'll work for you, but it works well for me and it's worth a try.

• Ok, I kno I ant a guy. But don't let any1 walk over you, over a bit of acne. I'm sure it will clear up in time. &+ try to visit a beautician and they might be able to find the right type of foudation to cover it up. :)

• coverup fx - created by dermatologists. I highly highly suggest you buy it, works miracles.

• try bio oil. I've never used it myself, but I read reviews where people say it's really help them with acne scars

• It's true. I use Bio Oil for my scars. Older, darker, bigger scars can take years to fade completely, but some of my smaller, lighter ones faded within a few months.