What would your last words be?

Say someone is about to kill you and gives you the opportunity to say one more sentence.

Updates:
I guess mine would be "only three words..."

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that's obvious, isn't it? I'd ask him an engaging question, and when answering his reaction time will increase tenfold and I'll make my move. Depending on what firepower he has, I should have a decent chance, and if I fail, at least I'm not going to die talking, but acting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• ''There's a farmyard orgy behind you''

The sick gunman would turn around in anticipation of witnessing a goat battering a chicken's behind, 'stallion on stallion' action and the farmer showing the stableboy just how much he's appreciated.

As he's turning I'll perform a spinning kick to his face, knock him down and pick up the whilst saying ''Well, well, well... now who's in the sh*t?'' I'd ridicoule and humiliate him by telling him I'll let him live for longer if he wears make-up and fists himself. If he looked like he was enjoying it it'd shoot him regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm coming back for you.

~Distant

1|1
    0|1
  • eat sh*t

0|0
    0|0
  • Crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pull my finger.

0|3
    0|0
  • chill out man you want some weed

0|0
    0|0
  • The cure to cancer is...! (Gets killed)

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead and do it, you scared little f***er!

:D

0|0
    0|0
  • I am your father...

0|0
    0|0
  • Daddy's home XD

0|0
    0|0
  • You're a sad little f'aggot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send me on my way to assassinate God.

0|0
    0|1
  • I want your stupid woman to make me a sandwich before I die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgive you.

0|0
    0|3

What Girls Said 3

• What's wrong with you, why are you killing me?

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd say "Your shoes are untied" make a run for it. or I'd probably sing a few lines of a song or something hoping he'll probably leave me alone thinking I'm crazy ...or not

0|0
    0|0
  • God forgive me and this person.

0|0
    0|1