Why are some guys on here so mean to random girls?

OK first of all I will friend anybody who sends me a request even if I don't know them. I have lots of friends but I have never talked to them.

this morning I logged in, but then I got a nosebleed. I was in the bathroom for a few minutes till the nosebleed stopped.

when I came back to the computer a guy had tried chatting with me. this is what he said:

"hey

what's up?

can you help me with something? will you rate me? [link to his picture]

are you just ignoring me?

who the f*** do you think you are you f***ing ****?

stupid bitch"

and for the record yes he was ugly

after reading the answers from most the girls, it seems like this guy gets around on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

• that's why going offline is so much better

• I don't think its right to be mean to random girls. I always take a minute to read their profiles and get to know em a little, before I'm unpleasant to them. Some people are always in a hurry it seems. By the way, sorry to hear of your untimely nostril emissions.

• He's a troll.

And also a passive-aggressive prick who would make for the perfectly abusive boyfriend.

Also oblivious to his own errors, of course.

• Sounds like this guy is jealous over your beautiful pictures.

:p

Ditto what most logical people said, "Don't let him worry you. There are a lot of pathetic and depressed people on the internet who use it as a way to express their anger at their own self-loathing and self-pity."

• Wow! I think he's got major insecurities. Even so, that's no excuse to treat a girl with disrespect! I hoped you blocked him.

• Try your best to not let this behavior rattle you. You are doing nothing wrong.

The internet is a cesspool for your typical bottom-of-the-barrel scum, the kind of people who disgrace mankind. They seek validation in increasingly deranged ways, and feed like hungry vultures when an attractive, unsuspecting girl such as yourself has the guts to show her image in flesh.

I am not a pretty girl, however, I once tried posing as an attractive female (on another site) and Friend Requests from random guys poured in. I was shocked to find that a few of these requests were other "attractive females" as well, who were likely perverted men in disguise (I could tell by their profiles). A lot of these guys came out of the woodwork, and I would have never knew they existed had I not been a pretty, innocent female with hot pictures.

As a man, I'm rather embarrassed by this.

• poor guy...a whole question just about him...thank god I'm cute and everyone loves me XD

• wow what an idiot, he really couldn't wait ha ha

people take out their aggression online more and more cause they're too afraid to do it in their every day lives.

like I had this insecure little boy(he's an army guy with an ego but that's what I call him) call me a scrawny as fool for no reason, and when I told him he was just an insecure little boy he got all mad and said he would come to cali and beat me up and what not, then I laughed at him and just ignored him, he got even angrier after that haha

• omfg, that guy has messaged me too! jaded calculated, right? he called me an anorexic bitch even though I've never talked to him before. and he told my friend josh, who has a GAG account, that he was scrawny and gay. even though josh is one of the hottest guys at my school.

• haha he just sent me a message saying my body was disgusting. I think he saw this and got mad. or maybe he's mad because he was sending me pictures and I told him he wasn't as hot as he thought he was.

• he sent me one too!

but I had blocked him and he even made a new file just to project his insecurities onto me some more. then he blocked me

• ha ha amusing, what a knob... there's not concequence to being mean to someone on the internet, ill bet they wouldn't say things like that to your face, its a power thing, like playing a video game, it doesn't matter that you shoot people on games they aren't real, as is the internet, its just lines of text and pictures, so to some people its just an extension of a virtual world where you can do or say what you want

• I don't see the reason for the friend thing, a few girls have friended me but neither me or them want to message each other, what's the point of adding a friend?

• i know man, that's why I delete them if we don't talk, and they get mad but idc. its a waste of space.

• A lot of narcissism in our world today, don't see how someone can be disrespectful to a complete stranger just because they ignore you? LOL what a lonely life he must have.

-.- sorry you had to run into a jerk like that but please try not to let a few a-holes ruin the reputation of all the good men out there.

• Some people just are this way I guess. Not all. There are bad men here and good ones as well.

• Fot the record ... I would like to talk to you :D.

I am not mean, but I am also ugly. :p

• no you are not. I just looked at your pics, you look fine.

• Lol...Dont let him get to you. How long were you in the bathroom for? Regardless he had no right to say that to you. Some people are just douche bags

• I hate when my nose starts to bleed for no damn reason. It makes me feel lime a little bitch.

• If you are having issues with somebody. Please report and block them and they will be dealt with.

• I met a shy girl on here. We helped each other, then we become friends. It really depends on luck.

There are always...weird people out there

• was it systemofadown or something? lol

• that's the way some people are I guess...dude sounded mad impatient and sounded like he was tryin to be tough or somethin lol...people like that aren't even worth your time to think about

• Hahah, I didn't even know you could friend people on this site but he probably just feels like being a d*** because he's having a tough time with girls. Probably has a certain amount of hate because he gets shutdown.

• making up for his insecurities with arrogance. happens all the time.

• lol that's so messed up. he is obviously psychotic, especially since he does this to multiple females on here. forget him, and idk, take it as a compliment? lol

• Apparently this guy wasn't very patient-or respectful of you. Don't worry about it. If it persist, you can just work off-line-

• lol he was just joking probably , he wanted to see your reaction and he knows it'll get to you , ^^

• :( , lifes hard girl

• Punch him in the mouth! Hahah

• LOL

• One word "troll"

• we're not your friends, if you expect people to be nice to you automatically. you're sadly mistaken

• lol I read your profile you like psychics yet your one of those people that believe in old traditional god that will either change over time or I doubt you can be a valedictorian you have to be really good and to be really good you gotta have something xtra and that something xtra requires a unique understanding and with that understanding it should eliminate in your mind the possibility of god.

btw god and science don't mix.

• God and science do mix. God and evolution don't

• evolution is science... you can't accept half of science and reject the rest because science is based on facts.

• why are some guys in school so mean to random girls? it's called bullying = part of life. some guys are mean to girls for no reason, but the guy you are talking about had a right to be mean to you. he was pissed because he thought you were ignoring him.

• LOL, so he had a right? I got what you mean, but I think you picked the wrong word..

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 16

• That's happened to me too.. Like, three times.. I guess some guys are just stupid and jerks..

On the bright side, there are some guys who are actually nice. [:

• OMG lol the sammee thing happened to me. Same conversation. Same question. I never answered his question and then he started getting hateful calling me fat and immature and ugly ect, all because I didn't want to answer his question and never agreed to.

I think its the same guy.

• A lot of the guys on here can be pretty bitch moreso than girls even, it`s pretty pathetic. They need to grow up and maybe than they won`t have to complain about their small penises or not being able to get any girls.

• The same thing happened to me once. I was away from the computer for a minute and when I got back, a guy had called me a bunch of insults for not getting back to him right away. As if I was going to talk to him after that! I just block people who are so disrespectful.

• If it was systemofadown, that explains everything. He was bitching at me in msgs. It`s like just back off and leave me alone, you jerk.

• yeah it was. I think he does this to every girl.

• Oh my god diamond etes is him he ccalled me a whore for no reason because I didn't say hi explains it thanks!

• LOL well he called me a stubborn woman so that's not so bad haha

• If you feel a user has harassed you via GirlsAskGuys Inbox Messaging/chat/meebo, please copy/paste the conversation, and send it tGAG iusing Contact Us. This helps them gather details regarding the user. If it is a posting, please provide a link to the post.

• i think I know who it was...lol a guy did the same thing to me on here too. and yes he was ugly! lol

• :D I always look at there profiles first and see if they are nice but some are hard to tell "/ there are some great people on here that I find have given me loads of great advice :)

• LMAO

All the friend requests I received so far are guys... I never accept any :/

• post the link so we can see. hahaha. what an asshole. he's probably bitter!

• there ass holes.

• Idk there just pigs I guess I have had a couple mean to me.

• Ehhh, that's typical for this site. Just block him and don't let it get to you

• Dude, I dunno. A lot of the guys on here are total douche bags, especially to pretty girls. As far as I can tell, they're just mad at any attractive girl because they know they'll never score one. They wouldn't be d***s to you in person because they're cowards.

• that's bad !...and weird too

• he's bitter and angry. there are a few guys like that on here