Tell me what you think of these two outfits! Please help me!

tell me what you think of these two outfits

a)a black cotton halter top dress like: link ; with a pink belt like: link ; a black bolero like: link and link

or

b) a zebra print skirt like this: link ; with either a yellow or black shirt like this without the stripe: link and black stockings with peep toe black pumps

Most Helpful Guy

• Zebra print rules.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• A: Loose the belt and if you want the jacket, then try to choose another color or pattern.

B: I think this outfit will do. Stick with the black shirt instead of the yellow.

My vote goes to B.

• first outfit:

cute dress, nice bolero- but I wouldn't wear the belt. the dress already has some nice details around that area anyhow...the heels add a nice splash of color by the way :)

second outfit:

that black top is gorgeous. I personally don't really like wearing animal print skirts, but I can see it working, especially with the peep-toe pumps.

if I had to pick one outfit, I'd choose the second one :)

• Both outfits are bright, colorful, and cute. I like the first one a little better, though.