Is this an okay dress for Senior Prom?

Okay so I am going to prom this year with a Senior. (I am a freshman) and I have the dress I want to buy but I don't know if its to much.

The link will be on my wall

Thank You!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress looks fine :) really, anything goes at prom.

I don't mean to be insulting...but its quite odd that you're a freshman going with a senior. I don't know him...he could be your boyfriend, a neighbor, a best friend's brother, anybody. But drinking and...other events...are pretty common for the "after prom" and you just can't go into this naive. My prom was just a few days ago and it was a blast :) just be smart

• it is my best friend since birth kinda thing with the guy I am going with. he knows that if he tries anything or if I get into anything horrible that some one is gonna die (not literally)

• Thanks :) I kind of feel better about it now (:

• no prob! have fun :)

and at least you get to experience it before your own sebior prom so you know what works, what doesn't, what you really want, etc.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not too much at all! I think it's perfect! it's SOOO pretty! Tafeta's really popular for prom dresses, N I took a girl to Homecoming who had something sorta similar, but paech N without the lace, N this was a while back. You'll look great N your sure to get a lot of compliments. Enjoy your first prom, they're a lot of fun...

• Thank You!

I hope they are,

Do you know What am I supposed to expect?

I have no clues how Prom works at all...I feel really stupid right now asking you this...

• No prob :) Enjoy...

• Your link pulls up some page called dance lightly with life N has some story of a girl sitting around sobbing N binge eating...

• It's fine.

What Girls Said 2

• That's a very pretty dress. It's not too much. However, avoid wearing a neckless since the bust area already has a lot of beading. Earrings and bracelets are fine.

Have fun ! :]

• send the link here!

• my computer is being stupid and won't let me send it to you but just go onto my profile it is on there under the "about me"