Is this an okay dress for Senior Prom?

Okay so I am going to prom this year with a Senior. (I am a freshman) and I have the dress I want to buy but I don't know if its to much.

The link will be on my wall

Thank You!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress looks fine :) really, anything goes at prom.

I don't mean to be insulting...but its quite odd that you're a freshman going with a senior. I don't know him...he could be your boyfriend, a neighbor, a best friend's brother, anybody. But drinking and...other events...are pretty common for the "after prom" and you just can't go into this naive. My prom was just a few days ago and it was a blast :) just be smart

0|0
    0|0
    • it is my best friend since birth kinda thing with the guy I am going with. he knows that if he tries anything or if I get into anything horrible that some one is gonna die (not literally)

• Show All

• no prob! have fun :)

and at least you get to experience it before your own sebior prom so you know what works, what doesn't, what you really want, etc.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No, it's not too much at all! I think it's perfect! it's SOOO pretty! Tafeta's really popular for prom dresses, N I took a girl to Homecoming who had something sorta similar, but paech N without the lace, N this was a while back. You'll look great N your sure to get a lot of compliments. Enjoy your first prom, they're a lot of fun...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank You!

I hope they are,

Do you know What am I supposed to expect?

I have no clues how Prom works at all...I feel really stupid right now asking you this...

• Show All
    • No prob :) Enjoy...

• Your link pulls up some page called dance lightly with life N has some story of a girl sitting around sobbing N binge eating...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's a very pretty dress. It's not too much. However, avoid wearing a neckless since the bust area already has a lot of beading. Earrings and bracelets are fine.

Have fun ! :]

0|0
    0|0
  • send the link here!

0|0
    0|0
    • my computer is being stupid and won't let me send it to you but just go onto my profile it is on there under the "about me"