What do you notice about yourself when you look in a mirror?

Do you see a happy person or an unhappy person? Or do you just see if your hair is out of place?

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually I see someone who looks forward to another day. Generally I'm happy, even if my hair IS thinning already!

What Guys Said 5

• A large, brutish, godlike monster of a man. The world is at the feet of that glorious conqueror, they just don't know it yet. Hahaha.

When I get home at the end of the day, I go to the full figure mirror and do my vanity routine.

Scruffy but kempt beard, check. Charming grin, check. Imposing glare, check. (Goofy Frankenstein face optional). Tongue able to touch nose and chin, check. No pimples, check.

And then the body check. Front double bicep pose(paying extra attention to veinyness), check. Side triceps/chest pose, check. Lift shirt, check navel for lint, flex abs and make humorous "pregnant belly", check, check and check.

Give approving nod with classical Dwayne Johnson one corner smile and raised opposite eyebrow. Find food.[/routine]

• I see a hairstyle that needs combing, and then I see a fat double chin which needs curbing.

Afterwards, I see dead skin and the five-o-clock shadow I'm about to remove by scrubbing it.

I never look myself in the eyes, so I couldn't tell you if I'm happy or not, really. :)

• I only notice my overbite, lol :P

• call me narcissus but my sexy body, proud of me physique.

• A happy person

What Girls Said 5

• A happy person! ^_^ But usually, I tend to focus more if my hair is out of place or if my eyeliner is smudged or something like that. Lols.

• Regardless of what most people think on here, I`m actually pretty happy more than I am unhappy. I see a young girl who has youth on her side and a pretty smile.

• I see someone who should be happy because I've been unhappy a lot in my life but I'm rarely happy just in a average mood and I'm alright with that :) means I can look forward to things that do make me happy.

• I see someone who needs sleep, haha.

• I see someone who is not happy and that I am never good enough for anyone.

• I could easily relate to this. I also try to look my best everyday, keeping an eye on my puffy lion hair lol

• There are sometimes I think I look good than I always find something I don't like about myself.