What's everyones favorite eye and hair color on the opposite gender?

Just bored and curious what your favorite eye color and hair color is on members of the opposite gender .

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend not to fall for brown eyes that much at all. I do like ligth brown though. Green, light green, blue and light blue are awesome!

As for hair colour, well black/dark brown with blue or green eyes is really sexy.

Brown/chestnut hair with blue or green eyes also.

Then blond and blue eyes/ blond and green eyes is great too.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Hmm I usually go for brunettes, Although some red heads really get me. There is something about them... I don't usually go for blondes. Although I have in the past, initially I am not drawn to them.

For eyes, I like green or hazel. I prefer darker. A girls eyes can be any color and still have depth to them. The depth is what draws me in.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes...hair color irrelevant ...

0|0
    0|0
  • Green/blues eyes are kinda my favorite, don't know which one I like best though.

as for hair, I like blond, light brown or red hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes but I have blue eyes, any girls that like blue yes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark eyes and dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes and brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • light brown eyes...

red hair...these chicks are crazy XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue or hazel eyes and sandy blond or bleach blond hair. I've had crushes on plenty of brown haired brown eyed girls but I find myself checking out blondes with blue eyes more often.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Dark brown/black hair and either brown or hazel eyes.

I'm just a general sucker for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown & brown

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with darker hair and eyes probably cause I live in Finland and that's rare here..

It's a stereotype that everyone here is blond there is redheads and brunettes too. Although the brunettes tend to have a lighter shade of brown hair and not as dark as mine :P. I also like the combination of darker skin like cinnamon tone, dark hair and light eyes ( green like mine or blue).

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... I tend to go for brown, with both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair, light eyes. Especially dark brown hair and light green eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe dark hair and blue/green eyes. I love green eyes on a guy, even if his hair color is purple, at least he has green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • hazel

0|0
    0|1
  • any color color but I perfer any color except brown well dark brown the color of the hair doesn't matter but I perfer curly hair so cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown eyes and dark brown hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • dark hair and light eyes. its really sexy.. ecspecially if they have darker skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Saw the movie "This Property is Condemned" with Natalie Wood and Robert Redford this past week. Natalie had the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen on anyone... big... Big... BIG brown eyes... glorious.

This movie was on "Retro" for weeks and I copied it. I have seen Redford look better than in this movie, but Natalie was at her stunning best... luminous.

Those eyes of hers... and I never saw a pair of 'blues' that can captivate like her big browns...

0|0
    0|0
  • dark hair and eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown hair and green eyes.

2|0
    0|0