Guys are you attracted to...

Okay I get it I'm a tall girl, I'm just shy of 5'11 [tall & lean] and I must admit that I love a cute high heel shoe. But the only time I really feel comfortable wearing them out [instead of the bedroom] is when I'm with a tall gentlemen! So my question is this are guys attracted to tall girls whom wear heels and if so why are their so many tall guys with tinker bell sized girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the things that's changed the least is the tendency of guys to not want to go out with any female taller than them. Unfortunate, but true. Personally I like tall girls and often check them out but even in my single days I'd have hesitated to date a girl taller than me.and I think I'm less affected by that than most guys, actually.

What Guys Said 3

• I love tall women and heels look good on any woman. And I mean, ANY woman.

I also love girls that are shorter/small than I. I'm 5'7", 155lbs.

The physical attraction toward is small girl is that it just makes me feel bigger. It gives me that strong, protect her from harm feeling. It also doesn't hurt that my average size penis looks bigger with petite gals versus ones that are my height or weight. But, that's just my insecurity about penis size which I'm willing to admit to.

But, when it comes down to it, I'd date a sexy 6 footer as quick as I'd date a sexy 5 footer. And they better both where them heels! Each have physical assets the other is missing and variety is the spice of life.

• I can't answer for other guys but I have seen the same thing but from the other side. I see tall girls with short guys and I always think that there not enough tall girls for tall guys as it is and tall girls go after short guys. I feel you. I suppose we will have to be patient.In the end,you can't help who you are attracted to. I'm 6'4" and really like tall girls. I dated a girl who when she wore heels was taller than me and I kind of liked it.

• I love tall woman with long beautiful legs and the heels just make it better.

What Girls Said 0