Dressing ganster when you're white?

I go to a ghetto school the white poppulation is about 5 % of the school. I dress gangster usually I have forever but people will give me crap about it but it's hard enough being white so when you look mean its easier few people mess with you then. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had this problem. If you dress however you like, you can still get people to step off when they're giving you sh*t. However, if you're unable to defend yourself then it's probably best to continue dressing like this so people will leave you be.

~Distant

What Girls Said 4

• I go to a school where white people ARE the minority, it's all Hispanics and Blacks and whites don't get picked on. Everyone gets along.

So I have no advice for you

• you gotta do what you gotta do.

but personally, the pants down to the knees, t-shirt like a dress look just looks off to me. it's so ugly.

as long as you don't take it that far. I suppose its ok.

• It's not attractive. I think it just looks retarded.

• if I dress any different I'll get the s*** kicked out of me it's the ghetto

• Well do what you have to do man. But still be YOU

• fit in then.

What Guys Said 4

• Most white people do not experience being the minority... hopefully you grow up with a multicultural mind set. I don't really know what a gangster dresses like but hopefully your underwear isn't showing or your tee-shirt isn't down to your knees... because that just looks stupid and girls also find that unattractive.

• screw them start dressing like a guido.

• LMAO, my school was like a f*cking winter wonderland, white people everywhere! 10 multicultural kids and around 300 white kids lol. xD

• ya exact opposite for me haha

• Haha, yep!

• Well "Gangster" does actually refer to white, who were the original white italian gangsters. "Gangsta" is something that developed after