I Want to Look Sexier to Prove to My Ex Boyfriend What he is Missing ?

My Boyfriend broke up with because I was too nice but what hurts he didn't even get a chance to get to know me we went on three dates and then after 2 weeks he broke up with me over a 53 second phone call...

I want to show him beyond every nice girl there is a dirty side because honestly I really want him back it has been a week and we haven't spoken.. I am starting to lose my mind

Please Help

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just drop him like a bad habit.. he obviously doesn't care about you much if he left you over you being too "nice". Just sayin', you seem like a great person and you deserve a lot better than this douche.

Why dress any other way to impress a douche? Even if you get him back, he'll only like the side of you that you now want to show.

I'm sure there's some guy out there that would kill to be with you just the way you are. (:

What Guys Said 3

• why would you want him back after what he did to you? he's obviously not relationship material.

• Go ahead and lose your mind. It's not exactly in mint condition so see if you can't find a new one.

• try your best and if they does not feels your feeling after that you ignore him

What Girls Said 6

• Girl, look sexy and make him want you back, but don't start dating him again.If you do, he'll know you did it to get him back, and he'll think he has you wrapped around his finger, which would probably not be far from truth, considering what I've read here.

There's so many guys out there who'd love a girl like you, and it would be a pity to waste your time with a guy who doesn't even get the time to know you before he decides you're not his type.

• Honestly, I don't think you should try to get him back. That kind of guy sounds like he doesn't want a serious relationship. If you get him back by merely looking sexier, then he only wants to use you for your body.

• True story, a guy friend of mine was told this by a girl he dated for a couple of weeks in high school and he NEVER got over it. Here it is, 10 years later. He reconnected with her (a marriage and a kid later mind you) and he's STILL trying to prove himself to her, and she's still not showing him the approval that he so desperately wants. Chica, please don't do this to yourself.

Please don't take his comments as statement of your value or worth. No one person is ever EVERYONE'S type. More likely than not, he's either looking for a different type of girl and/or he's not looking for anything serious. It's JUST an excuse. Please trust me on this before you go trying to change who you are, and how you run things to please or impress anyone else.

If you have a dirty side, good for you! Save it for a guy who is interested enough in you to wait longer than 2 weeks before he can see it. Please don't waste your time trying to convince this clown. You do not have to prove yourself to anyone. Learn that lesson now so that you save yourself some trouble down the road!

But to answer your question... think of Murphy's Law. Typically, that never works. When a person is *trying* to make an ex jealous or *trying* to get the attention of an ex, it's usually painfully obvious. It typically does more to destroy future chances than it does to create them. If this guy grows up some down the road, the best that you could do to increase your chances, is honestly move on and be happy. Trying to fake it is almost always transparent.

• don't try to get him back ...he doesn't want you

why wanting somebody who doesn't want you and obviously doesn't like you for who you are which is being too nice ...

just leave him , and work on yourself to look better for you NOT him

• I'm not going to tell you to break up with him, that's not your question (but that's a jerk move to break up with you because of that!) ha ha so here's some tips for adding some sex appeal :) I know what you are totally feeling. Just like too nice and really just labeled as a goodie goodie. So the thing is, do this with class. Dressing in a slutty way will earn you a whole new label that you don't want! Start to wear some more tight fitting clothing, that shows off your assets. Like shirts that have a defined waistline so you can really show off your shape. Another good idea is to wear black. Not all black but go with a black pencil skirt, not too short. The idea is to create expectation without reward. So he can look at what you're showing but the rest is all hidden. Leaving it to the imagination.

link

link

link

(Now in that picture above, it's totally sexy but I would deff cover up the cleavage more. That's too much. But the fitting top and what appears to be a pencil skirt or it may all be a dress, is fantastic!)

This is just my opinion of course but these dresses are so sexy looking to me! They are tight, but because of their 50's cut they go below the knee. Making it easier to wear a really nice high heel without worrying about the dress becoming too short. Also another option would be a pencil skirt with a small slit in the back. Not too much, don't need to show anything too high. Just a little :)

Hair:

link

link

link

Confidence is KEY! If you don't think you look damn good, that won't be seen by anyone else either. Also do what you're comfortable with! Don't go really out of the comfort zone if you don't want to! Your ex should love you for who you are not who you're not.

Hope I helped! Good luck!

• what a freaking jerk I'm sorry girl..but do that act all sexy and be all sexy :) dress in cute dresses and do your hair shoes..but don't over do it :) Do some cute leggings action