Cute clothes or casual ones?

i am looking forward to go shopping and I REALLY want to change my style lately so what do you think ?!?!?!

i have read in a magazine that choosing coloured tops are better than the ones with flowers or whatever

Most Helpful Guy

• I get that it is nice and playful having lot og flowers or other pictures on clothes. But it does not work for me. Simple patterns and colors looks far better to my eye.

What Guys Said 3

• Clothes can be casual AND cute, N I think flowered tops are great if it's your thing. What are your favorite types and colors/styles? What you think will look best on you almost certainly will, N I'm sure you can find thaings that are the best of both worlds. If you REALLY like something tho, don't pass it by because a magazine says you should. Every girl I know, whatever THEY think are their cutest/most flattering outfits that they look best in, I agree...

• Hmm well you'd really want to post some pics of the outfits you have and what you're thinking of replacing them with so we can give you proper advice here...

• Cute>Just casual. Casual usually is cute though just maybe not as cute.

What Girls Said 2

• As many others have said.. casual can be cute. I guess it comes down to what you think of when you think of the words casual or cute.

In my mind casual can be jeans or leggings, sneakers or flats, a zip-up or sweatshirt with a particular print or design. And a lot of those things can be considered cute, depending on how you wear those things.

Take into mind your own personal preferences, where you would be wearing the clothes, and what is flattering to your body and budget. If your weight fluctuates or you plan on losing or gaining any amount that would affect how your clothes fit, find something that has a little give.

In terms of versatility, colored tops are probably better in my opinion just because you can mix them more easily with other clothing (especially if it has patterns). I suppose you're less likely to grow tired of something that has little to no pattern on it, and you can always make your own alterations if you feel like it.

Flowered shirts is feminine but can still be loud or delicate, edgy or classic, or a mix of things. It doesn't have to be covering the entire garment either.

• cute can be casual. why are you looking at them as different things?