What do you think of a septum piercing?

I have it but would like to know what other people think. I am going to university in the fall and want to know if I should wear it down.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're great, N they're pretty popular! Don't worry bout others, tho. You've taken the time N money to do it, which means YOU obviously like it, so wear it wherever you feel like...

What Guys Said 1

• I think some girls can pull it off but in and after university, I would consider not wearing it because it isn't really acceptable in profession positions. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover and I, personally, have no problem with septum piercings but some people do.

~Distant

What Girls Said 1

• I think certain people can pull it off. However, it depends on what type of job you plan on having to get you through school. Put the nice thing about a septum is that you can always just flip it up and no one will know.