Do you meditate, how do you?

I been trying to learn how to meditate but it so hard. I can watch half an hour of rubbish on TV but I can't sit still with my eyes close for that long. Does anyone meditate regularly, how and what do you do to clear your mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been meditating since I was a kid. I've also read many books on the subject, most of which are full of dogmatic crap. I have one clear favorite it's called "Teach Yourself to Meditate" by Eric Harrison. "Mindfulness in Plain English" by Bhante G. and "The Relaxation Response" by Herbert Benson are also good. It is a skill, like anything, and it will require practice.

I hope this helps.

What Girls Said 1

• I do actually, or at least I try, marijuana is awesome for this. But also focusing on your breathing.

What Guys Said 3

• I've tried many times and I've never gotten anywhere with it. I have ADD and I can never really get my brain to stfu. Even when I'm taking medication for it.

• I've "meditated" a few times. its one hell of a process. you should look up "Wing Chun Enternal" on youtube. That builds so much Chi

• Find a spot where I can be by myself and just empty my thoughts