Being John Malkovich

If you haven't seen this movie its about this guy who finds a secret passage that leads to the mind of John Malkovich. Once he goes through this passage he is able to be in John Malkovichs mind and see the world through his eyes and partake in his life.

So my question is if you found a passage way like this one who's mind would you like it to lead to?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• this question is pretty awesome, def made me think...

person that's dead or alive?

1|0
    0|0
    • doesnt matter

• Show All
    • he was, imagine if he would have harnessed his perssuaive skills for something good? all the things he could have accomplished.

• world war would be world PEACE

What Guys Said 7

• societysbomb

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm torn between Obama, Megan fox, and Samuel mother-f***ing Jackson.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Obama. Maybe Osama. Hmm, good question, though. The leader of a world super power, most likely. It would also be fun to see through the eyes of Mick Jagger or a any legendary rock star.

2|0
    0|0
  • Charlie Sheen. Though I probably couldn't handle being hopped up on Charlie Sheen, I don't have tiger blood.

2|1
    0|0
    • Your children will weep over your exploded body. Not a good choice.

• They might get my enhanced winning by osmosis, though. Contact with Mr. Sheen typically results in drastically increased winning percentages in just about everything.

• lmao that would be so trippy!

• That guy who can see numbers as like a landscape in his mind. Maybe. I dno how weird I'd feel doing it, I guess it could be fun, maybe scary, lol.

He seems like a normal guy too, I think. Daniel Tammet. www . guardian . co . uk /theguardian/ 2005/feb/12/weekend7 . weekend2

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the restaurant scene.

1|0
    0|0
  • Past or present? And what about you

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• This is on my Netflix Instant queue and I've been wanting to watch it forever, haha. So lalalala I didn't read the first paragraph cause I didn't want any spoilers. ;D

But, I dunno. First person to come to mind was inexplicably Kurt Vonnegut, but that seems like a good choice. Also, to get all high school girl-y, probably into the mind of this one guy. :3 Not just because he's confusing as f***, but because he's one of the most original thinkers I know, and he has some really cool insights.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stephen Colbert... no explanation needed

1|0
    0|0
  • david sedaris

1|0
    0|0
  • Pat Parelli. It'd be awesome to have his expertise with horses

1|0
    0|0