I have to do hair, makeup and put together the outfit. ideas!! please help! need creativity!

okay so I'm entered in being a stylist for the Paul Mitchel fashion show. there are five categories and I decided to go with the category, creatures of the night. I have to do hair, makeup and put together the outfit. I sort of wanted to do lady gagas skull face in her new video born this way but I need ideas options etc. I don't want to do like bloody or anything scary just really neat and ideas along of the skull. but any suggestions will be much appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• haha you should look up the creatures on this really old movie called "the dark crystal (1982)". The bad guys are pretty beastly. Have a look and if you could create something as creatureous as them, you'd probably win. I'd post a link, but I honestly don't have a clue how.

good luck

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1