What would you wear with this skirt if you owned it?

i just bought this skirt on a whim: h ttp://s5.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/93BCCDE1.j pg

remove the two spaces in the link

now I don't know what to wear with it. my friends suggested a black tank top and flats, but that sounds very ballerina prep. I want something more edgy. ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• For edgy, I'd say black leather jacket and black heeled boots. For the boots, if the skirt goes to your knees or below then keep them short, like ankle boots. If the skirts on the shorter side then you could wear longer boots - basically just try to keep a couple of inches between the top of the boot to the bottom of the skirt at the very least. If it's old or you don't want to show your legs, add some tights to that - fashion tights might give you an edgy look as well, depending on the pattern of them.

If I had that skirt, I'd probably wear it on the waist (if I could), go with black ankle boots, a pair of fashion tights (black pair with a nice design on them, avoiding complete fishnets or 'slutty' types) then wear a random vest top or short sleeved top underneath it (tucked into the skirt if its high waisted, not tucked it if it's just by the hips) and then a black faux leather jacket I have.

What Guys Said 4

• first, I don't wear skirts lol, but you would look really pretty in it, so I think its fine

Second, I think I'm just gonna ask some random questions and you can answer, and I will always give you the best answer so you can get to lvl 4 so I don't have to keep deleting spaces anymore when I answer your questions ;p

• I think it should be worn with a prostetic leg and a tin cup.

• yeah. victoriasecrets.com

• which my gf's uncle owns. god I love her for that, ha!

• yeah I know. I was talking to samoht

• umm, actually he does own it, I can have you talk to my girlfriend for proof. nah, your not worth it. and nah, I think you need help

• def. not "just black". just black can be too boring. keep it colorful :)

What Girls Said 4

• a plain shirt,probably black/grey,blazer/cropped jacket with long vintage necklaces

• agree with the jacket idea. Keep the shirt fairly plain with a super nice jacket.

If you want to make it a bit less girly, maybe stompers/combat boots?

• so gorgeous! If you want it to be a bit more edgy, team it with a leather jacket :)

• i'd probably wear a cream/off white lacy top, black ballerina flats and gold/black accessories

if you want something edgy try a leather jacket with a top, or some studded/spiked shoes and punkish accessories